Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their food makes me gag. The takeaway packaging boils my piss..they need to be called out for that alone !

Reactions: 6
I’ve come here from Prickards thread too and oh my Christ, think I’d be sick if I ate a meal that big 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount of greasy, beige food that these two trolls eat is disgusting!!
I reckon they're like Prickard.... lying through their teeth about how much they lose each week.

Also... the takeaway packaging...... GET.A.LIFE.YOU.SADDOS.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of greasy, beige food that these two trolls eat is disgusting!!
I reckon they're like Prickard.... lying through their teeth about how much they lose each week.

Also... the takeaway packaging...... GET.A.LIFE.YOU.SADDOS.
The takeaway packaging really winds me up! Do they not give a flying f*ck about the environment, so wasteful!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just discovered Tattle Life. It's definitely the place for me, where I can air my opinions without kiss arses attacking me 😂 anyway in all seriousness I hope Claire and Amanda are ok, they haven't posted for a while. As much as I admire what they were able to do with food and lose weight with it, they were not good ambassadors for SW and shouldnt have been advertising them. No speed, guessing syns and ridiculous portion sizes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just discovered Tattle Life. It's definitely the place for me, where I can air my opinions without kiss arses attacking me 😂 anyway in all seriousness I hope Claire and Amanda are ok, they haven't posted for a while. As much as I admire what they were able to do with food and lose weight with it, they were not good ambassadors for SW and shouldnt have been advertising them. No speed, guessing syns and ridiculous portion sizes.
I miss sitting open mouthed army the size of their portions, the efforts they go to to make food syn free (they’re tweaks, really) and that awful takeaway packaging they use. It’s so bloody wasteful.
I know one of them has been quite ill, I hope she’s doing a bit better now.

Reactions: 7