Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they need to eat so much? They didn’t get fat eating little meals. And I’m fat myself I eat tit things and there’s no one else to blame for me.

Reactions: 2
If they ate a lettuce leaf they’d probably keel over from shock

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another obscene Sunday dinner. Granted, there are loads of vegetables but, once again the portions are immense and yet it’s a(allegedly) 2.25 syns. I wouldn’t dare to estimate the calories in that lot. My teenage sons would have struggled with that meal. E270324B-ED91-4E1C-BB01-3396B67C845F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another obscene Sunday dinner. Granted, there are loads of vegetables but, once again the portions are immense and yet it’s a(allegedly) 2.25 syns. I wouldn’t dare to estimate the calories in that lot. My teenage sons would have struggled with that meal. View attachment 59638
In the real world, syns don’t mean tit. They need to be burning more cals than they’re eating. I’d say that’s a good 2,000 cals??

Reactions: 3
In the real world, syns don’t mean tit. They need to be burning more cals than they’re eating. I’d say that’s a good 2,000 cals??
Easily. If that’s all you’re eating in a day and you’re active it’s ok, though not ideal. But you can bet your ass these two have had one of their high calorie baked oats creations or a ‘syn free’ fry up for breakfast and god knows what for supper.

Reactions: 1
Easily. If that’s all you’re eating in a day and you’re active it’s ok, though not ideal. But you can bet your ass these two have had one of their high calorie baked oats creations or a ‘syn free’ fry up for breakfast and god knows what for supper.
Exactly, I’ve done this for years I eat one big meal in the evening I know I shouldn’t and it doesn’t help with weight loss but I’d never eat a plate like that, that would last me 2/3 days! I bet they aren’t active either.

Would love to loose 7lbs a week eating as much as they do! 🙄
It's really a reflection of how much tit they must eat when not on plan. If the calorie drop 'on plan' to in excess of 2k a day can help them loose then how much would they eat normally?

It's really disordered eating and they should be ashamed they promote it to anyone as slimming world or any other diet.

Reactions: 2
It's really a reflection of how much tit they must eat when not on plan. If the calorie drop 'on plan' to in excess of 2k a day can help them loose then how much would they eat normally?

It's really disordered eating and they should be ashamed they promote it to anyone as slimming world or any other diet.
I can’t get over the sizes of their meals, and what’s with using takeaway containers it’s weird. I get takeaways and use their stuff it wouldn’t cross my mind to save it for the next meal.

Reactions: 3
Would love to loose 7lbs a week eating as much as they do! 🙄
I think they are very typical of a lot of SW members. They eat a LOT, drop the pounds quickly (and in big numbers) and pile the weight on in spades the minute they stop the plan.