Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need 3 i never watch her now.
I know she bought two, but I think I read on the last page shea bought another. Wasting money like there's no tomorrow. Don't watch her anymore either. Shes too much about selling cheap tit and exploiting her kids.

Reactions: 4
I know she bought two, but I think I read on the last page shea bought another. Wasting money like there's no tomorrow. Don't watch her anymore either. Shes too much about selling cheap tit and exploiting her kids.
They will probably end up like mine did out in the garage collecting dust.

She had one but kept holding on to the side so got another one with a handle on the front which was nearly £300 now she’s bought another one for £220! Absolute joke!
she done a video about portion sizes of her meals saying she only eats 3 meals a day and don’t eat after 7pm. Lucy have wrote in the comments that they are a burger at 2am 🤣Scare even replied saying it’s the best time to eat a burger.
She openly admits Jacob had beans and toast for tea most nights 😡 fuckung disgrace. Yet her and Pandy are having fresh chicken etc.
She said Pandy is built like a block of beef 🤣 no love he’s over weight and looks like he’s going to have heart attack. Why do she make out he’s like some fit body builder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Block of beef? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's a wet bleeping lettuce built of lard!
Funniest thing I've heard in a while 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Couple months ago I will not react to trolls every bloody week the silly woman responds
If them kids ate properly they wouldn't be over weight .. you cause it claire no one else but you.. I seen a meal on Facebook ava had so much food not normal for a 7 year old .. you buy so many skinny bars which are ok if you eat in moderation however you don't know the meaning of moderation and saying the kids are built like your block of beef excuses excuses unbelievable

Anyone going to be paying for Beggy’s subscription 🤪🤪😂 nah, I didn’t think so, who in their right mind would pay to watch this lazy aggressive attention seeker 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone going to be paying for Beggy’s subscription 🤪🤪😂 nah, I didn’t think so, who in their right mind would pay to watch this lazy aggressive attention seeker 🫠
No way has she started subs on TikTok? 😳 trying to get more money in is she. BEG!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s basically thinking of doing subs to stop anyone commenting that may have a difference of opinion .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jacob has about 12 weeks left at his school before he leaves for secondary school
Let him have his last dew weeks, enjoy all the fun events they do in the last year
Trip, prom, shirt signing etc

Positive she said she'd never ever make people pay to watch her.
Beggy duck

Jacob has about 12 weeks left at his school before he leaves for secondary school
Let him have his last dew weeks, enjoy all the fun events they do in the last year
Trip, prom, shirt signing etc
My daughter has 12 weeks left and is so excited for the trips and prom .. I see she still posting troll comments to give her feedback on for one reason it gets her attention and views let her homeschooling that boy it will fail like it did Nathan last a month then his schooling will be cook rice things and noodles for education she is deluded how long before ava will be homeschooled I don't purposely watch her anymore just seen her latest rant on fyp lol
---
CLA charges £2.69 subs. One of the biggest creators on the App. lol.
How much clare charging

Her rant about blasphemy had me howling, she defo says oh god, omg etc, isn’t that the same as saying Jesus Christ??! Beggy gets worse, she’s bleeping barking
---
Her poor spelling gives me the rage.
Let’s hope poor Jacob is already half decent at English 🫠🫠🤦🏻‍♀️ she should not be home schooling, it’ll at end in tears

• Heart
My daughter has 12 weeks left and is so excited for the trips and prom .. I see she still posting troll comments to give her feedback on for one reason it gets her attention and views let her homeschooling that boy it will fail like it did Nathan last a month then his schooling will be cook rice things and noodles for education she is deluded how long before ava will be homeschooled I don't purposely watch her anymore just seen her latest rant on fyp lol
---

How much clare charging
,£5 something.

• Wow