Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed with haters....the more you preach about it and post about it, the more hate your going to get. Unfortunately parading yourself and your family on the Internet will give you negativity and hate. This is why the majority of us choose not to splatter our lives on sm. To protect our kids.

Reactions: 7
You cannot protect them from bullies unfortunately, you can get bullied when you grow up in the workplace too.

The whole family will be painters lol
I hope Andy is paying Nathan the going rate for an apprentice decorator.....or is he just taking advantage of free labour? I also hope Nathan has better work ethics than his part time father....he is the only decorator I know who takes time off at the drop of a hat.....all my decorator friends are inundated with work and have to turn work down!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I can understand her worrying about high school for him , but before she decides anything she should speak to the send/ pastoral . She was all excited for Nathan to homeschool and bought a desk etc but it didn’t work out - at least he had some time at secondary school . She’s keen to homeschool Jacob at the moment but it will be different when reality sets in.

Not even a tank top is it? Basically her underwear 🤢
I wish we could report her account for basically just being a selling site 🥱
But I guess as it’s them she’s selling it’s not an option!
I barely even hate watch now it’s soo bloody boring

Reactions: 8
Seen a live on facebook we will concentrate on maths English and take him to zoos cause he likes animals do more activitys same old like she did with Nathan..we will also see her homeschool ava mark my words . They will have no friends she mad

• Wow
Seen a live on facebook we will concentrate on maths English and take him to zoos cause he likes animals do more activitys same old like she did with Nathan..we will also see her homeschool ava mark my words . They will have no friends she mad
She’s deluded, I feel sorry for those poor kids

Reactions: 5
Imagine being home schooled by that imbecile! She’s hardly educated herself. She needs to go back to school to learn how to spell. She’s totally deluded and failing those children in so many ways.

Her posts never make sense due to her poor grammar , who is it aimed at today as I never see any bad comments .

Reactions: 6
Saying how she seen a difference in Nathan within a week of being on vitamins. She’s also purchased another Treadmill? WTF!
I just seen her ranting video about what she feeds her kids and it’s none of our business bla bla bla. She’s deluded.
Why has she taken Jacob out of school!! Them kids will know if they go home and say they don’t want to do something Scare will say that’s fine you don’t have to. She probably hasn’t even had a meeting with the school to discuss what have actually happened! I bet Jacob have came home saying he don’t like it and she has pulled him out!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So that's over 600 quid on treadmills? Wtf 🤦🏼‍♂️
Also beggy.. using ur kids to sell vitamins us bleeping vile!! Disgusting excuse of a mother

She was proper triggered in her live last night when she was dishing up her slop (evening meal) someone commented on the portion size. It was brilliant she went off on one with Nathan joining in which she thought was hilarious, looking at him with adulation. She’s such a crappy parent.

• Angry
She was proper triggered in her live last night when she was dishing up her slop (evening meal) someone commented on the portion size. It was brilliant she went off on one with Nathan joining in which she thought was hilarious, looking at him with adulation. She’s such a crappy parent.
She's raising self entitled brats with a warped view on reality.

Ah so that’s why she put the post up this morning .

Reactions: 5