Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s going on with her at the moment . She’s normally doing her shopping lives and live every morning on Facebook and she looks to me like she put a bit of weight back on . I would have expected lots of packing content , holiday clothes hauls etc ready for their holiday as that has to be soon doesn’t it ?

Reactions: 6
Jesus, the dresses look at least three sizes too small wtf is she thinking?! I looked at her page the other day and it’s literally tit tok shop and thats it, so dull

Reactions: 6
So she’s been getting a size 18 in all her clothes now instead of a 16. But they are still all too small. 🤦‍♀️
Look at the size of the food on their plates 😳
Those clothes are far too tight.. the mountain of food on the plates clearly has an affect 🙈

Reactions: 3
Another day off for Ava her attendance must be awful but don't worry Claire will home school her with her terrible spelling
She mentioned that she has some sort of update on insta about what’s going on with her and that Ava Marie is going back on mon but I don’t follow her insta

Reactions: 3
How she makes any sales from these clothes baffles me! Who is looking at her thinking yes That is “stunning” Or “beautiful“ Claire looks great I’m gonna order 🙄
Honestly think TikTok has bred a whole new level of idiot.
---
This is my new personal fave 😂🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion #28 still boring, still fat, still 5ft 11, still NOT a size 18, still can't cook, still has rotting teeth

Sorry but she's so dull & boring I can't even think

• Haha
She doesn’t go live anymore and she made a big thing about Ava Marie being off school but going back … wonder if Ava Marie has been causing trouble at school and that’s why she won’t go live incase someone comes on her live