Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire’s hair is a lovely colour - but I noticed someone In the comments saying about dye on her forehead and was blocked 😂 I did think the other day how rubbish the hair dresser must have been not to clean it off , it was so obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh she’s live with druggy Lucy Mangey
Lucy always looks like she needs a good scrub 🤢🤢 I see she has a new fella, Mankey must be fuming as he’s made a few sly digs about single parents lately, he knocks me sick especially when he has his top off 🤢
---
Claire’s hair is a lovely colour - but I noticed someone In the comments saying about dye on her forehead and was blocked 😂 I did think the other day how rubbish the hair dresser must have been not to clean it off , it was so obvious.
It actually suits her doesn’t it, why can’t she take any comments that aren’t licking her arse?! I wish she’d get her horse teeth done!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Two begs back together just seen the slop they eat surprise surprise no weight in today we all know she eats after 7 saw her eat with me with Ava my god that girl is gaining weight

Two begs back together just seen the slop they eat surprise surprise no weight in today we all know she eats after 7 saw her eat with me with Ava my god that girl is gaining weight
That poor girl
I just watched her YT channel
Dressed really inappropriately in a skimpy vest and being a bigger girl it just looks wrong
I har to shut it off, it’s upsetting shes on display to any weirdo’s

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That poor girl
I just watched her YT channel
Dressed really inappropriately in a skimpy vest and being a bigger girl it just looks wrong
I har to shut it off, it’s upsetting shes on display to any weirdo’s
One about the school run 😲 CLAIRE HALE LOOKVWHAT YOU DID TO THOSE CHILDREN !!! You should honestly be really ashamed of yourself. Some families have Overweight children where the parents are but your children didn't look to be back then so it can't be genetic or big bones it's diet & lifestyle because your are lazy & undisciplined with what you feed them look what your diet & lifestyle did to your own health. Never seen anyone bang on so much about vitamins & a 'lifestyle change not a diet' & still have the results you have.

I will wait for a clapback to a this as 'someone commented on my video but it was filtered' save your breath la & while your at it SAVE YOUR CHILDREN! 😠 😡 👿

• Heart
The video on her Facebook of doing homeschooling on the trampoline with Jacob omg he was due to start high school next term why does she have him sounding out words instead of saying the letters sounding is for junior classes surely 🤔 😳

• Wow
The size of Pandy. Please no we don’t want come dine with me. Is that all they eat is pasta. Can anyone Hear what Jacob says in that video? He said can I tell them about … then they say “No definitely not” - It’s the video where they are eating bolagnase! AM also slips up and says she got chips when Scare just said they all got the same 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The size of Pandy. Please no we don’t want come dine with me. Is that all they eat is pasta. Can anyone Hear what Jacob says in that video? He said can I tell them about … then they say “No definitely not” - It’s the video where they are eating bolagnase! AM also slips up and says she got chips when Scare just said they all got the same 🙄
The size if the dinners though
I’ve never seen such massive piles on a plate

I think Jacob said
Can I tell them that I ate the corn

He looks awful - a walking heart attack . In fairness I think she is looking a bit better .

I think Jacob said
Can I tell them that I ate the corn
I thought he said that too. Why would they tell him he’s definitely not able to say it? Do she not want anyone knowing he tries new food as she makes out his Autism is so bad he can only eat tit food!

He looks f*in awful with his head shaved. Makes him look more round.
He's gaining what she's losing by the looks of it

He looks f*in awful with his head shaved. Makes him look more round.
He's gaining what she's losing by the looks of it
Feeding him up so that long tall lady doesn't steal him hahahaha

Can't remember her name sorry help mumz

• Haha
  • Heart
Is this what we are going to see for next five years Jacobs homeschooling lol Andy is massive .. seen him eating pringles like he never eaten before awaiting the barbeque her wearing them shorts with she kept pulling down lol

Feeding him up so that long tall lady doesn't steal him hahahaha

Can't remember her name sorry help mumz
Andy follows Tall Girl Penny
A beautiful tall slim young woman who dresses risqué and does a bit of OF

Reactions: 3