Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s not showing Jacob on tt because of ‘nasty trolls’ but it’s ok when she wants to sell more tit

Reactions: 5
Why is she advertising having a tit in M & S toilets the dirty cow. She don’t even shop in there but will run in when she got the shits 🤮 She is saying about introducing new foods… That’s a lie. She’s still eating the same old tit.

Reactions: 4
Why is she advertising having a tit in M & S toilets the dirty cow. She don’t even shop in there but will run in when she got the shits 🤮 She is saying about introducing new foods… That’s a lie. She’s still eating the same old tit.
She has no boundaries on social media
Sells her kids for views
Shows herself in her knickers and bra
Takes a tit and it’s content

on her stories
She’s the strongest person she knows
She’s the life and soul of the party
She’s amazing!!
It’s not April 1st is it?
IMG_5020.jpeg

• Haha
AM been off school again cus of her bladder she could of tried to go to school for a bit instead of you feeding her tit all day . I expect it's all the salt in her food and her weight

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thought the vitamins have been the best thing ever and AM hasn’t had one day of school since taking them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought the vitamins have been the best thing ever and AM hasn’t had one day of school since taking them 🙄
My kids are fussy so I spend money on expensive probiotics and elderberry syrup we've had sickness but no coughs or temperatures all year . She gives her crap vitamin chew tablets from god knows where .
---
My kids are fussy so I spend money on expensive probiotics and elderberry syrup we've had sickness but no coughs or temperatures all year . She gives her crap vitamin chew tablets from god knows where

She needs to have a damn good look at what she's doing to those kids :(
Kids are cruel and evil 💩 sometimes, not saying bullying is ok, but she doesn't help with their weights and all the 💩 she posts online

All hail the wise one soapboxing to 12 people on fb live. Did we know she is a really good mum who always puts her kids needs before her own ? ? ITS ALL OVER HER MH NOTES !

Have you forgotten oh wise one that you actually SH that time & shouted poor little bullied Jacob for help (on a live with beggy manley at the time) or when you openly spoke about your scars & said the children know all about your struggles ? Telling us while he is in earshot that he is not bullied because he's on SM & he suddenly starts making noises for attention from you (probably to shut you up droning on which worked for a min) you should be ashamed of yourself your a disgrace of a mother & I don't believe you even believe some of the tit you come out with.

Reactions: 7
That poor boy... she going to home school him we all know what that did for nathan he goes to work with Andy not one qualification what future will that boy have now ..

Reactions: 7
She’s totally ruined Nathans life
But that’s not good enough
Now the 2 little ones are being sent down the same path

• Sad
She’s totally ruined Nathans life
But that’s not good enough
Now the 2 little ones are being sent down the same path
Facts .. I don't understand her I get Jacob has autism but she really plays on it like that plastic plate..he had a meal out the other day and beans were touching she needs to grow up ridiculous you cannot take children out of school everytime they get bullied my child is 10 and we had issue with her so we went to school to resolve it and thankfully we sorted it .I wouldn't dream of pulling her out of school education is vital the world is a big bad world can't wrap them up in cotton wool they learn how to maintain friendships stick up for themselves he will end up being a loner

• Heart
How old is Nathan now?
I thought he had dreams if going in the. Army and she messed about with his medication to make certain he would pass the medicals
Just doing that makes you deranged
To mess with your child’s medicine
Then the whole “education Isn’t important” speech she gave
The kids don’t even have a dad to step in when Beggy gets everything wrong
He’s so weak and seems to do anything for an easy life

All hail the wise one soapboxing to 12 people on fb live. Did we know she is a really good mum who always puts her kids needs before her own ? ? ITS ALL OVER HER MH NOTES !

Have you forgotten oh wise one that you actually SH that time & shouted poor little bullied Jacob for help (on a live with beggy manley at the time) or when you openly spoke about your scars & said the children know all about your struggles ? Telling us while he is in earshot that he is not bullied because he's on SM & he suddenly starts making noises for attention from you (probably to shut you up droning on which worked for a min) you should be ashamed of yourself your a disgrace of a mother & I don't believe you even believe some of the tit you come out with.
I watched a bit of the live back, you’re right she’s absolutely deranged! The way she rants about trolls and bullies in front of those kids is shocking, sadly they’ll turn out just like her because her dreadful behaviour is their example. Someone came on saying Jacob is being bullied because of his weight, she was ranting saying it’s not and weight wasn’t mentioned, she later said he’s been called dumb. Obviously any form of bullying is horrendous but I bet she’s just taken him out of school without giving them a chance to sort it, she always says the school are amazing, what’s different now?! She will be the talk of the staff room, I guarantee it, I’ve worked in schools and there a plenty of parents who kick off but I guarantee Beggy will be one of the worst, she’s so aggressive. She said Jacob has to eat processed food and whatever he fancies due to his autism and it’s not her fault he’s overweight, I wonder what her excuse is about AM then as she has no additional needs?! I hate to mention a child’s weight but she is insufferable with her aggressive attitude. She thinks she’s right about absolutely everything, won’t be told a thing. Big randy Andeee said he’d love to bump into some trolls, he’d tit himself, he’s a big shithouse 😂 the kip of his skin head too 🤢🤢😂. She said bring the trolls on because she has an answer for everything, she’s bleeping mental 🤣

Reactions: 8