Claire85mylife #20 Bestie's a Tattler, mentioning triple pork portions or charity money will rattle 'er.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of that paint job 😳 wouldn’t be hiring him! Nice advertisement there pandy 🙈 and why are the radiator pipes painted
Wow. It's no wonder he's rarely at work with that botch job. Go back to toddler colouring books Andy to work on staying in the lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At kfc she says a Jacob got these little chicken things as a meal … next minute you know Jacob says I got this big chicken burger meal 😳 then she got a big chicken bucket and large popcorn. WTF!! She’s also spending that charity money by looks of it 😡 why don’t she just transfer over what she has in her account 😡

• Wow
At kfc she says a Jacob got these little chicken things as a meal … next minute you know Jacob says I got this big chicken burger meal 😳 then she got a big chicken bucket and large popcorn. WTF!! She’s also spending that charity money by looks of it 😡 why don’t she just transfer over what she has in her account 😡
Then this comment!! This is exactly why you need to KEEP YOUR KIDS OFF SOCIAL MEDIA CLAIRE!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Obsessed with food. The lot if them, greasy chippy kind of food
Then this comment!! This is exactly why you need to KEEP YOUR KIDS OFF SOCIAL MEDIA CLAIRE!!
Oh that’s so unfair, thats obvs a troll comment but even so she lets the kids on TT and she lets them read
It’s not Jacob’s fault he needs to lose weight, that’s her job, lead by bleeping example Claire

Wow what a disgusting comment! But of course us Tattlers will get the blame. You're so right though. This is why you need to keep children off social media. Especially when said child has a phone with Tik tok on.

Reactions: 7
Wow what a disgusting comment! But of course us Tattlers will get the blame. You're so right though. This is why you need to keep children off social media. Especially when said child has a phone with Tik tok on.
It is disgusting, but do you know what I find more disgusting? Her, her whole attitude towards her kids, the lack of keeping them safe, the selfishness to use them in content, the crap she shovels down them daily, the excuses she uses for their tit diet, the fact they do nothing remotely active, no extra curricular activities....my grandies are younger than her 2 youngest and they do dance, swimming lessons, football, ju jitsu, drama classes and are probably starting rugby later this year....they went swimming this morning too, last Saturday they walked 5 miles with their daddies....they virtually climbed Mount Snowdon last August (couldn't quite manage the last 30 minutes)....they regularly hike in Lakes or North Wales.

• Heart
Not nice to read that, but how many times do we tell them all to keep the kids off-camera?

Omg that comment is disgusting- she’s going to get all sorts though when she’s parading them around social media. Funny how a couple of weeks ago she was going on and on about adding more fruit and veg in to their diet. She’s straight back to unhealthy tit.
Thing is the kids will just get bigger and bigger and she’s not helping them.

Her Ticktok is Claire-my life so why she showing her kids all over it 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg that comment is disgusting- she’s going to get all sorts though when she’s parading them around social media. Funny how a couple of weeks ago she was going on and on about adding more fruit and veg in to their diet. She’s straight back to unhealthy tit.
Thing is the kids will just get bigger and bigger and she’s not helping them.

Her Ticktok is Claire-my life so why she showing her kids all over it 😡😡
It is disgusting and I am certain it’s not one of us, “HEAR” is where we discuss our concerns, it’s evident a poor diet is the cause of it but we also know Jacob’s a child with real feelings and would never wish any harm on him at all
@NannyNelly is right, Claire’s attitude is all wrong when it comes to safeguarding her kids, and that reply is just evidence of that
Yes she can delete the comment, but what harm has it done first?
And she is so pig headed age cant see it’s the parents who feed the child, who are responsible
And we’ve also seen he will eat healthy stuff when given the chance to
I hope he didn’t see it

• Heart
That’s a bleeping vile thing to say about a child :( all children are beautiful! This is why it bugs me when she lets the kids read things out. Imagine his little heart if he’d have read that on a live 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

It is disgusting and I am certain it’s not one of us, “HEAR” is where we discuss our concerns, it’s evident a poor diet is the cause of it but we also know Jacob’s a child with real feelings and would never wish any harm on him at all
@NannyNelly is right, Claire’s attitude is all wrong when it comes to safeguarding her kids, and that reply is just evidence of that
Yes she can delete the comment, but what harm has it done first?
And she is so pig headed age cant see it’s the parents who feed the child, who are responsible
And we’ve also seen he will eat healthy stuff when given the chance to
I hope he didn’t see it
None of us would ever slate any children, I was disgusted at some comments in the radford thread about choles baby being ugly, it boiled my piss. How can people even say such awful things to wards innocent children :( please stop letting ur kids read TikTok comments, stop letting them say about gifts, stop exploiting them! It’s not fair. Like you said earlier scarebeg when Jacob was saying about gifts for his drawings… HES A CHILD!!!! Protect them! Don’t exploit! If we will get the blame but I know in my heart it’s none of us. We care about those children which is why we get so passionate and defensive

• Heart
I just saw the video and that comment is still there. How can they afford for them to eat in Kentucky and the cinema? You won some money CB, when you first came back you were buying yellow label and 26p toothpaste. Seems to me CB is trying to rival Becky in the amount she is shovelling down these days.

I just saw the video and that comment is still there. How can they afford for them to eat in Kentucky and the cinema? You won some money CB, when you first came back you were buying yellow label and 26p toothpaste. Seems to me CB is trying to rival Becky in the amount she is shovelling down these days.
All the trips out, all the holidays she’s got planned. Wales, Scotland, Florida.
I mean I’d love to go for a session with this charity coz scarebegs making public TikToks left, right and centre!

None of us would ever slate any children, I was disgusted at some comments in the radford thread about choles baby being ugly, it boiled my piss.
Let's be honest, all babies are ugly. Most of em look like Winston Churchill 🤣🤣
Give me a litter of puppies or kittens anyday...BTW I said that with tongue in cheek 😘

• Haha
Give me a litter of puppies or kittens anyday...BTW I said that with tongue in cheek 😘
All newborns look like potatoes 😂

Beg, Andy Pandy... Hope you know we don't condone that crappy comment. Jessica Sharon might though... Who knows with her.

• Haha
All newborns look like potatoes 😂

Beg, Andy Pandy... Hope you know we don't condone that crappy comment. Jessica Sharon might though... Who knows with her.
Deffo an off vibe with her. Making her kids call her auntie. Her buying scarebeg presents and Jacob presents for his bday. Both spending thousands travelling to see each other. Very weird to me.

When my youngest grandson was born, it was during covid so we couldn’t go to the hospital, we had to facetime
Anyhoo my daughter holding the baby, her partner by her side, they held the phone up to the baby so I could see his face, I said
Oh my what a lovely size, who’s his dad Phil Mitchell?? Me and the daughter found it funny. I think I nearly made her partner cry. Oops

Enough of that
The stuffing of chips at lightning speed in her most recent KFC tok,
How come, especially being a larger lady is she not embarrassed eating like that on front of people? I don’t even eat like that if I’m alone!
Anxiety? What anxiety?

Well I hope no one buys scares £20 scented toilet paper unless they want thrush 🙄
Happened with me when I bought a watermelon one from Asda. Never again
P.S
Scarebeg…. TikTok shop is a rip off!
You can get 40 rolls of that for £9.50 online. 80 for £19 🤗🤗 you’re welcome 😘

• Haha
Well I hope no one buys scares £20 scented toilet paper unless they want thrush 🙄
Andy fucked up the filming of that lol
He said he needed to triple it up

I learned many many years ago when I moved out of my parents that you never ever ever ever ever buy cheap toilet roll
False economy! Lol
If you ever bought cheap toilet roll….. you know!!
Spend less on food if you have to lol. But buy nice toilet roll!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.