Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had just posted on the sisters thead, I think it may be one of his parents, they generally go on every trip with them. So a very sudden tragedy. If it was her husband, I don't think she'd post at all, that would be the last thought. The sister is carrying on as normal, she's flew in from the East End with her fake cocky accent 🤭 I feel if it was her BIL everything would be more somber.
Why would Caroline come back for in law death?

Reactions: 3
I just can't fathom how someone can open Instagram and write such a cryptic post to publish to their online platform.

Reactions: 7
Why would Caroline come back for in law death?
I think it would be the correct thing to do, definitely not unusual, I'm sure she has known claires brother for a very long time so it's showing respect/support? Yes flying in is a big gesture but let's remember that it's Caroline so there's more gain in it for her, back in her homeland, doing all the things SHE loves.

Reactions: 1
I think it would be the correct thing to do, definitely not unusual, I'm sure she has known claires brother for a very long time so it's showing respect/support? Yes flying in is a big gesture but let's remember that it's Caroline so there's more gain in it for her, back in her homeland, doing all the things SHE loves.
Valid points and I can’t help but if it is in law death that Caroline has used it as an excuse to come back to the UK.

Re in law death- I meant Claire’s husband’s parents.
But you mention Claire’s brother. is Claire’s brother not Caroline’s?

Reactions: 2
Valid points and I can’t help but if it is in law death that Caroline has used it as an excuse to come back to the UK.

Re in law death- I meant Claire’s husband’s parents.
But you mention Claire’s brother. is Claire’s brother not Caroline’s?
Whoops no my typo mistake, ment claires husband so therefore carolines brother in law. Assuming she would fly in if was one of the brother in laws parents.

Saying that Claire has an entire story of Wales on her highlight, and they look to be with another young family.

Whoops no my typo mistake, ment claires husband so therefore carolines brother in law. Assuming she would fly in if was one of the brother in laws parents.

Saying that Claire has an entire story of Wales on her highlight, and they look to be with another young family.
Hmmm wondered if her husband has had a stroke or something serious like that…

I still think it’s their Dad, I know they have strained relationships but that is my guess. Caroline’s come back for 3 weeks that makes sense to go to a funeral.

I still think it’s their Dad, I know they have strained relationships but that is my guess. Caroline’s come back for 3 weeks that makes sense to go to a funeral.
Claire is slightly more subtle than Caroline, I feel if it was their dad Caroline would be doing tik toks about it because she is odd like that but who's knows. Anyone thought to check the local notices?

But why would she say in her post her husband was so brave when their world was shattered in the the most traumatic way whilst away in Wales ? Very provocative - better to be clear or just not say anything!

But why would she say in her post her husband was so brave when their world was shattered in the the most traumatic way whilst away in Wales ? Very provocative - better to be clear or just not say anything!
True it does say our world so could be a relation of him. I’ve been there and I’m still grieving and it hurts.

• Heart
Ive not seen her story or post but just going on what was shown on here. Why, why would you post anything so ambiguous, just dont see the point. Either let people know or dont say anything.
---
I dont think its her husband. I think something has happened to one of his relatives. Ive looked at her Wales highlight and she said theres 40 of them staying in that house.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s her husband but possibly a relative of his, however she’s worded it in such a ‘mysterious’ way (attention seeking) that she’s leaving it open for conjecture. She’s so dramatic and it’s totally unnecessary, either explain you’ve had bad news as a family or don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ive not seen her story or post but just going on what was shown on here. Why, why would you post anything so ambiguous, just dont see the point. Either let people know or dont say anything.
---
I dont think its her husband. I think something has happened to one of his relatives. Ive looked at her Wales highlight and she said theres 40 of them staying in that house.
She posts for attention as we know, it would have been more sincere to post, today we lost ...... and I'll never take life for granted or along the lines of what she has said at the opening of the post. But now she has made it about herself, as usual. The, are you up there post mid story while in Wales uurgh just don't bother posting at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She posts for attention as we know, it would have been more sincere to post, today we lost ...... and I'll never take life for granted or along the lines of what she has said at the opening of the post. But now she has made it about herself, as usual. The, are you up there post mid story while in Wales uurgh just don't bother posting at all.
Also when your that stricken in grief, who genuinely has time for game playing on IG like this.

Still not adding up why her sister had to rush back though, that’s what’s thrown me! They seems to be friends again now too. As Caroline mentioned something about her sisters coat on Charlie the other day.

I found her post so bizarre. In one breath saying how she’s realised life can change in an instant, how social media seems so trivial to her life now blah blah blah, but then comes on social media to hint at a disaster but won’t say what. If she’d had said what’s happened and how it’s changed her perception I think people would have sympathy, but the way she’s worded it when she hints at something really awful happening (it reads like her husband has died or had a life changing accident) but doesn’t say what and then deletes her post a few hours later to add to the mystery just screams of attention seeking. It reminds me of when people check into their local hospital on Facebook without actually saying what’s wrong 🙈

Reactions: 9
She must have had loads of private messages by now from her insta huns family asking details. I would feel like an absolute knob doing cryptic insta posts but all these women are the same. Justalittlebuild did it with her mystery illness. So childlike.

Reactions: 6
Yeh it scream deep rooted issues that need help from a professional. No normal put together person craves attention like this.

Reactions: 6
No I definitely don’t think she is friends with Caroline again. They’ve recently followed and then unfollowed each other again on social media. She was referring to the coat being Sophie’s.
But Caroline is so desperate to be away from America that she’d probably have flown home for the death of a cat so I don’t think that gives us any indication of who has died.

• Haha
I found her post so bizarre. In one breath saying how she’s realised life can change in an instant, how social media seems so trivial to her life now blah blah blah, but then comes on social media to hint at a disaster but won’t say what. If she’d had said what’s happened and how it’s changed her perception I think people would have sympathy, but the way she’s worded it when she hints at something really awful happening (it reads like her husband has died or had a life changing accident) but doesn’t say what and then deletes her post a few hours later to add to the mystery just screams of attention seeking. It reminds me of when people check into their local hospital on Facebook without actually saying what’s wrong 🙈
She’s a serial hospital checker inner