Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if a Tattler has asked if her stay was gifted or pr stay and her response was No, would have been labelled Ad.

Anyone think that they do the promo videos Even if its not a gifted or pr stay but they then get offered a free stay to thank them for the review.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if a Tattler has asked if her stay was gifted or pr stay and her response was No, would have been labelled Ad.

Anyone think that they do the promo videos Even if its not a gifted or pr stay but they then get offered a free stay to thank them for the review.
Claire’s either just being a massive show off, she can’t help herself on these baby free breaks she regularly has. Or it’s undeclared ad like you say. Or equally she’s done it, in the hope of future gifs etc

I saw her Sister is moving back to the UK and they are moving in with their mum and she is going to wrk at their mums shop. I wonder if their rift will be healed then

I saw her Sister is moving back to the UK and they are moving in with their mum and she is going to wrk at their mums shop. I wonder if their rift will be healed then
What does the sister’s husband do? Assuming he has a job lined up too?

I used to not really rate her sister, you can scroll back to see mine and hers interaction 😂😂

But don’t come for me, least she’s a bit more real than Claire!

Reactions: 2
I used to not really rate her sister, you can scroll back to see mine and hers interaction 

But don’t come for me, least she’s a bit more real than Claire!
ive never followed her sister, shes just popped up as suggested now and again so i dont really know that much about her. 🙂

Interesting she puts up her daughters bedroom just after Caroline put hers up.

Mummy’s flipping house… what is she referring to? Where else is she being discussed Cus it ain’t here?