Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute grief tourist, she’s sick.

True grief doesn’t have you playing IG games touting for attention and certainly doesn’t have you showing off at parties to try and make you look relevant amongst the interior Insta huns

Reactions: 4
Absolute grief tourist, she’s sick.

True grief doesn’t have you playing IG games touting for attention and certainly doesn’t have you showing off at parties to try and make you look relevant amongst the interior Insta huns
When i saw her on the Ch 4 prog years ago i thgt she looked like she gets depressed but her actions this week just make me think she is just nuts. Quite frankly i sympathise with her husband for putting up with her for at least 7 years

Reactions: 5
When i saw her on the Ch 4 prog years ago i thgt she looked like she gets depressed but her actions this week just make me think she is just nuts. Quite frankly i sympathise with her husband for putting up with her for at least 7 years
Gosh I had forgotten about the Ch4 programme - that’s how I started following her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What programme was this?!
From memory it was a property programme I think called Best Laid Plans and it featured her renovation on the Millwater Cobham project. It might still be available on Ch4 catch up services. Around 2017/2018.

UPDATE: just checked and no longer on Ch4 catch up but possibly on Amazon Prime and Apple TV.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
From memory it was a property programme I think called Best Laid Plans and it featured her renovation on the Millwater Cobham project. It might still be available on Ch4 catch up services. Around 2017/2018.

UPDATE: just checked and no longer on Ch4 catch up but possibly on Amazon Prime and Apple TV.

Thank you! I’m going to try to find it tonight haha

I just discovered her a few weeks ago and she seems insufferable... she is Caroline's sister after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve actually always liked Claire until her antics over the last couple of weeks. I followed her long before Caroline and thought she was very nice and normal in comparison to her nutty sister!

So has she taken her sister/nephew and mum? You know with her sister simply HAVING to fly in for something not nice, mustn't have been anything to do with Claire then. Why would you not let the kids see each other? What an odd odd family

Reactions: 3
Claire bear now posting as if nothings happened and showing off re her weekend stay cay. Her sister took her kids out today, intrigued if they’re still feuding. I’d be fuming if I was with my sibling then they spent a day with my kids.

Reactions: 5
Claire bear now posting as if nothings happened and showing off re her weekend stay cay. Her sister took her kids out today, intrigued if they’re still feuding. I’d be fuming if I was with my sibling then they spent a day with my kids.
Maybe an olive branch after the greatest man she's ever known [fill in blank] died?
Plus their anniversary, maybe the sister offered to help out with childcare so they can have their Top secret weekend away.

• Haha
Reactions: 2