Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My instinct is telling me that the husband has had some kind of accident or life changing medical incident as why else would the sister have flown all the way from the US. This possible scenario fits in with the “brave husband” narrative. I can then understand why the sister felt she should fly in from the States given her brother in law is potentially very unwell.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s her fil based on latest story!

very sad to loose someone close But regardless still cryptic attention seeking stories and don’t make sense as initially said something happened whilst in wales

Reactions: 5
I’m even more confused now - “most incredible man on the planet” would be your husband/father of your children surely? Or your own dad at a push. To say this about another man when you’re married is weird IMO. But then she says “WE” celebrated our wedding anniversary so I’m guessing it’s not her husband. So who is she talking about?

I just can’t with her. Yesterday “I haven’t been able to do social media, it all seems so trivial now after what’s happened” ………. Less than 24 hours later - let me spam you with loads of Halloween photos of my kids….. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This whole guess who game is utterly disturbing and bizarre
It is attention seeking behaviour on a level I’ve never seen before!! I get people wanting to be private in times of hardship. I get people grieving in their own way. But in those circumstances you just wouldn’t say anything at all would you? But to drag it out like this being all cryptic is just the weirdest behaviour I’ve ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s probably his dad. She doesn’t have a relationship with hers so maybe she was close to him. Either way any loss is tragic and people do funny things when people pass.

Never mind Claire, her sister seems to have come over for no reason at all other than a holiday for herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All i can say is thanks for tattle for some sane comments about someone posting very strangely on ig. How can she post about losing someone then flit straight to halloween spam.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So her mum remarried? Why would he be in Wales when it was a Totman only event. 40 of them in an old house belonging to the family?
She always speaks of her mother raising them as a lone parent, I doubt she’d never have mentioned her stepfather if he was ‘the most incredible man on the planet’. I’d say it was definitely her husband’s side of the family, the way she’s been going on anyone would think it’s her actual husband but he was in her photo dump so wasn’t him. Very strange attention seeking behaviour.

• Heart
Why was she at a fashion Christmas bash when she is interiors? I don’t get the link.

She needs therapy. “Social media seems trivial now”…”but here’s a photo dump before tragedy struck”