Debbie’s house on Instagram is back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah me too. Glad she’s felt she can move on. Was it 2019 when it all kicked off? I remember she’s successful in her own right and he was a dentist, both second marriages. Anyway a lot was hyped up about the wedding etc. Was really sad. I get the impression she had no idea who he really is and what he was up to but I suppose we’ll never know.

Yeah me too. Glad she’s felt she can move on. Was it 2019 when it all kicked off? I remember she’s successful in her own right and he was a dentist, both second marriages. Anyway a lot was hyped up about the wedding etc. Was really sad. I get the impression she had no idea who he really is and what he was up to but I suppose we’ll never know.
She did have a lovely home. Wonder if she still has it? Would have had to be investigated for illicit gains etc.

Yeah I know that’s what I meant I was shocked when I saw the news articles etc just seemed so far from her insta image!
My bad! I read your post as ‘what happened with her?’ 🙄

Reactions: 1
I know I do wonder if she lives there. She had a great eye and a cool pool house too. I suppose you hope to think for her and her sons sake she had no idea and she’s untouched financially even though it must of been so terrible for her. That is unless she had an idea

She still has the house as she mentions she’ll feature all the changes she’s made. So glad to see her back - it was my favourite home account.

On a side note the fiancé was ordered to pay back just £6k of the £194,000 he illicitly gained. That’s UK justice for you!

Reactions: 1
She still has the house as she mentions she’ll feature all the changes she’s made. So glad to see her back - it was my favourite home account.

On a side note the fiancé was ordered to pay back just £6k of the £194,000 he illicitly gained. That’s UK justice for you!
In prison for a long time though?

Wow that’s mental isn’t it. Great news about the house. Wonder if she sacked him off

Following on from discussion on Totman’s thread here’s the link to Debbie’s work profile. Clearly a very high flying career.

Following on from discussion on Totman’s thread here’s the link to Debbie’s work profile. Clearly a very high flying career.
Located it! Thanks!!! I’ll stop derailing Claire’s thread now!