Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Claire got her house blurred out from google maps.. can't believe they made it public in the first place

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is the antithesis if the vlogger Margarita Nazarenko who has recently had a baby by csection after having lost two pregnancies (twins and a baby) as she suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum - which is way more dangerous than severe morning sickness. She’s never complained, remained calm, classy and elegant in her comments and just generally in her vlogs ...I honestly thought having a newborn would make Claire focus on the joy of her child and rise above even commenting on social media - delete comments if she really felt angered by them remained dignified by proving no response...dignified is not something I’d associate with Claire and never have and never will. I know that’s harsh but her and Lydia I put in the same category of arrogant and unliked women who think they are way better than everyone else.

Reactions: 11
I’m thinking Gabriel too...the way she’s referred to him as angel makes me think it’s Gabriel. It’s also the male version of Gabrielle, like Coco Chanel (rolling my eyes so hard that this is likely to be her type of thinking when choosing a baby name!)

I’ll throw Sebastian in as a guess too...as isn’t that one of Paris/Julian’s middle names?
I don’t think it is Gabriel as I saw a reply to someone on insta and she’d written Gabrielle. Someone quickly corrected her saying that’s the female version! Bit of a basic mistake for a French man’s wife?! Unless it’s a double bluffer?!

Reactions: 5
Why don’t any of you want to play guess his name ???
Francois
Henri
Etienne is a good one
those are my front runners
then
Nigel
Giles
So I’m not British and don’t understand the dialects/neighborhoods, etc. I did have to google chav 😂. I tried googling British names that to a poser like Claire would sound classy.
I GUARANTEE though that he will have multiple names as she thinks she’s a member of the aristocracy. My gosh she makes Markle look classy.
so in the end my final guess is...Henri Julien Giles Kelly Mazurek . I think that sounds like enough of a pain in the ass name for her.

Was anyone else shocked that it took her 9 days to stand and hold him? I had to bath my 3 year old literally days after having a c-section, I was told the heaviest thing to hold was the baby, so I was confused that it took 9 days to be able to do that
Ya, I came home with a baby over 9, and was told to not pick up anything heavier than 8lbs. Hmmm. And I had a 2 year old. You just suck it up right? Yeesh. Drama queen.

All she goes on about (on social media 🤣) is how she’s not even thinking of social media atm and doesn’t want to share her baby - yet she’s deliberately built up to this name reveal video so already using her baby for views and subs? Does she realise it’s possible to be a YTer and not share/profit off your kids?
And she’s all over social media selling crap. Seriously an AF when she can’t stand from I’m guessing the overriding pain, but can manage to sell, throw 5 filters on herself, and read every.single.comment...

Oh won’t she be pissed off if one of us is right 😂😂.
THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!!😂😂😂

Watch how quick Lydia Millen gets this done now
How does anyone know her address?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Have you guys seen the drama in the comments where she mentions us? I love Claire but looks like hormones are all over the place

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Used to like Claire, but really feels like she’s using this name reveal to get more YouTube subscribers quite frankly. Just say his name it’s no big deal!

Reactions: 6
Francois
Henri
Etienne is a good one
those are my front runners
then
Nigel
Giles
So I’m not British and don’t understand the dialects/neighborhoods, etc. I did have to google chav 😂. I tried googling British names that to a poser like Claire would sound classy.
I GUARANTEE though that he will have multiple names as she thinks she’s a member of the aristocracy. My gosh she makes Markle look classy.
so in the end my final guess is...Henri Julien Giles Kelly Mazurek . I think that sounds like enough of a pain in the ass name for her.

Ya, I came home with a baby over 9, and was told to not pick up anything heavier than 8lbs. Hmmm. And I had a 2 year old. You just suck it up right? Yeesh. Drama queen.

And she’s all over social media selling crap. Seriously an AF when she can’t stand from I’m guessing the overriding pain, but can manage to sell, throw 5 filters on herself, and read every.single.comment...

THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!!😂😂😂

How does anyone know her address?
I’m not going to reveal as she’s had burglars but, companies house

So she’s not been bathing the baby or...wait for it...*herself* so far! FFS! It was a c-section! Can you imagine how much she’s got everyone running round after her? Christ!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s not been bathing the baby or...wait for it...*herself* so far! FFS! It was a c-section! Can you imagine how much she’s got everyone running round after her? Christ!
I really used to like her but the fact she’s just said her mom helps her shower and washes her hair, I had a section and washed my hair two days after with no help. I just find she’s milking the whole situation now

Are the rules different in private hospitals to the good old NHS?

I had my 2nd section of a huge 9lbs6oz baby at 9pm, and at 3am the very fastidious midwife announced that I would be getting off my ass to go for a shower in no uncertain terms 😂😂

Had to go and get our own tea and toast as well - disgraceful 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
2 weeks for a baby name reveal is pathetic. She didn't even post a photo of her holding the baby after she had him. It's stupid now, who even cares!

Reactions: 8
2 weeks for a baby name reveal is pathetic. She didn't even post a photo of her holding the baby after she had him. It's stupid now, who even cares!
Wait for it...she has said it’s going up! She must be desperate for subscribers. Everything is subscribe, buy this, subscribe. She also either put a fake tan filter up or she’s managed to find the time to have her mom slather her up.
And the stupid Hermès bag. not to be a witch, well okay, maayyybbee a big one, but sustainable blah blah. I think sustainable, pre-loved is great, but the deal is, Hermès is ridiculous about who they sell to. I don’t think she’s ever been able to buy one in a boutique, hence all this preloved stuff. Maybe the big deal is that she got a new one from an actual boutique. But she’s going to drag that out as well. Ugh. Whatevs. I mean she didn’t push, but chooses a push present that she already has 🤔

Are the rules different in private hospitals to the good old NHS?

I had my 2nd section of a huge 9lbs6oz baby at 9pm, and at 3am the very fastidious midwife announced that I would be getting off my ass to go for a shower in no uncertain terms 😂😂

Had to go and get our own tea and toast as well - disgraceful 🙈
Where I am it’s a mandatory 3 night hospital stay For a csection. Still, once they pulled out that lovely epidural the next morning I had to be up and walking. I was bent a bit but strolling through the halls several times a day. And if I didn’t the wrath of the nurses and doctor awaited. He was 8.15 but a month early. Thank goodness. He was expected to be 12-13 lbs in end. My second was 9.6 and 3 weeks early. That’s why I’m laughing at Claire’s huge baby. Yeesh. Just be glad he’s healthy. That’s all that’s important right?? Ugh.

Have you guys seen the drama in the comments where she mentions us? I love Claire but looks like hormones are all over the place
Oh i must go check!

Last edited:
I don’t understand why she’s so desperate for views and subs when she doesn’t even need the YouTube gig and can just continue to live off Paris’ money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.