Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Sellier Knightsbridge is a nice alternative.

LP has a ton of $ from investors so they have to sell, sell, sell and hit numbers or they’ll have angry investors. The end goal is to be gobbled up for millions to some conglomerate which I hope never happens bc this way of shopping is total anxiety-driven FOMO which is incredibly tacky.

There’s an IG-only guy, CovetByChristos, who LP works with who is the absolute worst. He has this “club” of old, rich white women who buy, buy, buy to be part of his cheesy club and help his “network” create this FOMO reality. Funnily enough, some of these women will have their own shows from time to time trying to sell off what they bought from him and no one buys it. Lol!
Claire is a creative director for the company. So it might be that she gets deep discounts as part of her fee. Or she is ‘borrowing’ items from the stock room.

Reactions: 3
I honestly cannot stand when “content creators” ask their followers what they want to see. That’s your job. You shouldn’t need me to tell you what to do. This is the literal definition of an entry-level employee. Claire doing this (because her YT views are so pathetic and she needs ppl for this clothing line to sell) and then asking what ppl want from her clothing brand is lol. Girl, this is your business. Aren’t you a trend forecaster? Isn’t this what you claim you’re an expert at doing? I’m just so confused.

Reactions: 10
I think that’s what I have enjoyed less about Claire over the past few years. When someone is constantly buying the same type of bags over and over again, there is no excitement for an unboxing. It started with Chanel obsession and then moved into an obsession with Hermes. Once you have a Kelly in every size and a Birkin in 30 and 35, everything else seems excessive, repetitive, and dull. But this doesn’t just apply to bags for me; personally, anytime an influencer is talking about the same material things and brands all the time, I’m no longer interested. Kristina Braly is in the same camp- with Chanel, Hermes, Rolex, and Van Cleef.
I have said this for a longtime , these so called influencers all dress the same they may as well have a joint Instagram account, none of them seem creative in any way just buy labels , almost like they have the same tick list .

Reactions: 9
Not Claire whining today about not having a day off in ages. Welcome to starting a business, you privileged POS. She is truly the gift that keeps on giving. And she’s not even busy bc of RS. She busy sourcing more ugly slabs of cheap maw-bull for her dump in the south of France. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone else think it’s odd that Claire’s sister had a baby on the 30th Dec, but There’s been no mention of it by Claire? All her posts have been Rue Sloane shilling.

Come on Claire…I thought family was everything to you ? Surely your fav sister making you an Auntie for the first time deserves a mention 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think it’s odd that Claire’s sister had a baby on the 30th Dec, but There’s been no mention of it by Claire? All her posts have been Rue Sloane shilling.

Come on Claire…I thought family was everything to you ? Surely your fav sister making you an Auntie for the first time deserves a mention 😳

Literally came on here to say the same.
It's really weird 'cos they seemed so close.

Literally came on here to say the same.
It's really weird 'cos they seemed so close.
I think her sisters don't want anything to do with Claire's social. They know it's 100% used to push a BS agenda to sell, sell, sell. I, too, wouldn't want to be associated with it, but it is VERY strange Claire isn't uploading a story showing all the branded items she's gifting the new baby (via gifted vouchers, of course).

Reactions: 4
7AA87EC7-30F7-4B57-9C2F-145F04ACA6E5.jpeg
She really is the gift that keeps giving! Is she trying to say that Honoré only weighs 10.4lbs 😂
Edited to add that I am clearly the idiot, I just realised she meant half the size he was when he was born 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂 you can tell I’m not a baby person

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1852238She really is the gift that keeps giving! Is she trying to say that Honoré only weighs 10.4lbs 😂
Edited to add that I am clearly the idiot, I just realised she meant half the size he was when he was born 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂 you can tell I’m not a baby person
You’re not an idiot! That’s exactly what it reads as! If SHE weren’t an idiot, she’d have said “the baby is half the size Honore was when he was born”.

• Heart
You’re not an idiot! That’s exactly what it reads as! If SHE weren’t an idiot, she’d have said “the baby is half the size Honore was when he was born”.
Very true, thanks Poopette 🥰!

At least I can laugh at myself unlike miss choux bun 😅

• Haha
View attachment 1852238She really is the gift that keeps giving! Is she trying to say that Honoré only weighs 10.4lbs 😂
That was just Claire reminding everyone that she had a fat baby bc she thinks fat babies = rich people problem. Make her stop.

• Haha
I mean I know this post should be about my niece ……. BUT I still have to make it about me 🙈. I’m just sensational !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems Hermes is opening up a lot more on their website, they’ll never sell the bags, but means Claire can stock up and pretend she’s their number one client 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems Hermes is opening up a lot more on their website, they’ll never sell the bags, but means Claire can stock up and pretend she’s their number one client 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wait, what did I miss? Is she buying things directly from their website now?

Reactions: 1
What like that orange bag colour you were so sure of 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wait, what did I miss? Is she buying things directly from their website now?
No 😂😂😂 I mean Hermes looks to be offering more items on their website that used to be store only, meaning it would have been harder for her to get hold of. Now she can get it and brag that the store sold it to her - when in the past Hermes stores wanted nothing to do with her.
Hope that makes a bit better sense ☺☺☺

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.