Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling bullshit on the “I’ve been an Hermes collector for 10 years” statement !!!

Tell me you went through gender selection without telling me you went through gender selection 🙄
That is so funny! Claire was begging for a K28 less than 10y ago. She even has a timestamped video up about the "truth" about shopping for a Hermes bag. She is also no collector. Collectors have UNIQUE pieces. Getting a Kelly or a Birkin in leather is not interesting at all and Claire knows it. Unless you have homes furnished in Hermes furniture and Hermes bespoke pieces, you aren't getting any true "collector" pieces. She is delulu.

Reactions: 10
The non-stop hoarding of boring Hermes bags ... hmmm, it's almost as if Claire is stockpiling a safety net of funds should Paris and her separate.
No Dior, Fendi, Gucci etc as they're not good investment bags.
Even her beloved Chanel has been given the chop.

Reactions: 9
Hoarding Hermes definitely is smart if you think your prenup won’t support you and your children when you get dumped. I can’t imagine that Julian’s parents were loose with the prenup. Selling two bags on the preloved market could pay for a year of private school. 🤣

Reactions: 10
Hoarding Hermes definitely is smart if you think your prenup won’t support you and your children when you get dumped. I can’t imagine that Julian’s parents were loose with the prenup. Selling two bags on the preloved market could pay for a year of private school. 🤣
Didn’t she mention one time recently that she “let” the in-laws watch the little prince?? As in this was rare.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t been on the thread since February. Didn’t take long to catch up, our Chavette is still doing sweet FA and is boring to boot.

Nasty little liar, lying about a natural pregnancy after doing gender selection. Wonder how many males she discarded. Totally amoral.

Reactions: 5
Claire getting Tiffany & Co ad $ shows how desperate they are! When she “bought” her bracelet, I knew it was gifted AND it wasn’t lost on me that she got one of the cheapest items from that line. I’m surprised she didn’t get a “Return to Tiffany” piece. lol

• Haha
So chubby la rue sloane is bragging about how big her baby is…again. She has to win at everything in her mind. what. An. Idiot.

Reactions: 6
Claire talking about a capsule collection (which she cannot even pronounce) is bloody hilarious. "Over 10 years, I've lived a life of a capsule wardrobe." What the literal f*ck is she talking about?! Saying you have a minimal style whilst standing in from of so many handbags that they look cheap is bloody insane. She is mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Claire and her posts re Ozempic. She AND her husband look like deff (that's Claire speak for DEATH) most of the time, not to mentioned bloated and so much older than they actually are. I was first going to ask if this is simply a British thing, but her chav of a husband is from France. I think Claire needs to steer as far clear as possible when it comes to telling anyone what to do with their body. She is not the picture of health and looks like someone who would do anything to shed a few stone. Add to that that IVF is KNOWN to increase your chances of cervical, ovarian and breast cancers due to the massive influx of hormones shot into the body. If going the natural route for weightloss is her advice, then why did she put her body through IVF (and get pregnant doing so)? She just needs to STFU. If anyone comments on something about her, she loses it. And here she is giving her opinion to others and expects only positive responses. Eye roll.

Reactions: 7
Claire and her posts re Ozempic. She AND her husband look like deff (that's Claire speak for DEATH) most of the time, not to mentioned bloated and so much older than they actually are. I was first going to ask if this is simply a British thing, but her chav of a husband is from France. I think Claire needs to steer as far clear as possible when it comes to telling anyone what to do with their body. She is not the picture of health and looks like someone who would do anything to shed a few stone. Add to that that IVF is KNOWN to increase your chances of cervical, ovarian and breast cancers due to the massive influx of hormones shot into the body. If going the natural route for weightloss is her advice, then why did she put her body through IVF (and get pregnant doing so)? She just needs to STFU. If anyone comments on something about her, she loses it. And here she is giving her opinion to others and expects only positive responses. Eye roll.
And Claire had the bloody nerve to say she 'never does this' ie. exposing people who message her rude comments.
Liar.
She has posted rude comments with the person's name sooooo many times along with her responses to their rude comments, it's laughable, her channel is always drama-filled. She is always moaning about something.
I'm not saying it's right that people send her horrible messages but don't lie or change the narrative.
She loves the drama and exposing people for something or the other.

Furthermore, Julien and Claire chose Dubai for gender selection so anything this hypocritical dumbass says bears no weight.
She looks a hot mess all the time. Untidy and grubby.
And we won't even start on her filthy house, disgusting hygiene and the dog poop in her closet near clothes laying on the floor ...

Wow. What did I miss? What did she say about ozempic? Is she saying she’s planning on taking it after she’s done breastfeeding?

Reactions: 2
Wow. What did I miss? What did she say about ozempic? Is she saying she’s planning on taking it after she’s done breastfeeding?
No, she was saying she does not understand why anyone would take it when you can eat healthy food to control your weight like she does. Someone messaged to say IVF wasn’t natural either so she went off on one showing their account name and message.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let me show you my "highly requested" full Hermès bag collection after a 10-min flog about some crappy JEWRY brand.
The nerve, Chavile Row. Flog what may!
flogmas.png

gotcha.png

• Haha