Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she send products out to any of the influencers
She invited them all down a few weeks ago and gave them a talk on how it works etc
But she basically said she doesn’t need them
That loads of salons already on to her. But she doesn’t know what to do so waiting till the new year 😂

Reactions: 5
Well after moaning and giving out and calling Farragh a cow, the poor kid has pneumonia.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Will after moaning and giving out and calling Farragh a cow, the poor kid has pneumonia.
Omg the poor child, no wonder she felt like she was dying and her mother laughing at her. Probably not the best idea having their laundry room upstairs with all those damp clothes drying on racks & tumble driers going.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What’s wrong with Farragh? Haven’t watched her stories in a good few weeks but she came up for me today and I see farragh is in the hospital

Reactions: 1
Ah is Claire feeling guilty now, the child is very sick and she was slagging, making faces and moaning about her all week.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched Claire in a long long time just caught up on the tread, nice to see she’s still the same old narc. Her daughter will grow up hating her.

Reactions: 3
Most ppl who had a kid in hospital would go offline for the duration. Why does she feel the need to be taking pics of her child in hospital and telling strangers on the internet her childs business. Also now shes going to bed like its out of ordinary....sure what's new? shes always in bed on a Sunday aft anyway !

Reactions: 11
Shes fuckin unbelievable...her child is in hospital, her brother took her other child away to give her peace and she's so ungrateful shes giving out about where he took him ....all the while she's on her feckin phone. Surely she has lots of things to be at in the house rather than sitting on her fat ass eating jelly babies. She has plenty of junk in the house yet has to rely on her 12 year old to have sanitary towels and the son only has one coat to his name ? Lil miss 4 holidays a year and 600 quid chairs needs to get her priorities straight. She's a frickin embarassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's such a lazy bleep. If it was me and my OH tag teaming one would be home doing a wash prepping dinner for a night or 2, getting the other kids uniform sorted lunches. She's tanning and shoving food into her fat face

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair, hundreds of thousands of people live in bungalows with their driers on the same floor as bedrooms, so that’s hardly to blame
Omg the poor child, no wonder she felt like she was dying and her mother laughing at her. Probably not the best idea having their laundry room upstairs with all those damp clothes drying on racks & tumble driers going.

Reactions: 2