Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's blocked me🤣🤣🤣 she put up a box saying where her and her family can go away for a few days but doesn't have a Euro, I answered and basically said "people who don't have a euro actually can't afford to go away as a family of 4 and to stop saying youre broke"! Drive me mad putting on the poor mouth but spending all around😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Clare is playing a blinder when she put that video up she didn't know what hat happened . I'm not a fan but her posts are honest today
That post was put up hours after the attack happened. Of course she knew what happened.

Reactions: 2
The flicking of the hair and the poxy noise of her spit everytime she goes to talk
The dramatics out of her

Reactions: 4
Jesus the shite outta her the last few days 🙄 why does it matter to her that people don’t post about Gaza?? It’s interesting how she brought up the tubridy thing and says now she ‘doesn’t remember’ what she said exactly!!

Reactions: 9
So now she reckons she had ADHD 🙄 like her pal Stephanie wants meds but no diganosis.

Reactions: 6
So now she reckons she had ADHD 🙄 like her pal Stephanie wants meds but no diganosis.
I knew this was coming...

She's unbearable the last year.. even more than normal... she's turned into the people she took the piss out for years..
Like showing the complete layout of her house.. both kids rooms .. typical blogger now...

Claire you are just a lazy tit... and u have to do a bit of work now and u don't like thst... you just want to lie on your sofa and talk into your phone..

ps- how's the running going ? 🙄.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she didn’t jump the gun and stick her nose into everything she would have time to do her tasks
Instead she on Instagram pages getting all the news and coming on moaning and giving her say
Like why would a salon work with her if they see she can’t do her work??

but a tablet will fix everything

Reactions: 7
Working for yourself is not for everyone, you need structure and plans. Look at Aimee Connelly or Denise manifestation Kenny Byrne. They aren't on socials all day waffling and neither wfh as much as she does she is a dosser who got lucky Shelling hair loss solutions

Have a feeling she’s studying now in case she gets called out for not being qualified. Will use her “diagnosis” as an excuse

She literally said the other day she has finished up for Christmas. She doesn't know what to so with herself.

Reactions: 4
She's even calling it ADD which is an outdated term and not used anymore. And no Claire you can't get meds without a diagnosis! It's hard enough to get an assessment even privately, so you can't just rock up to your GP and ask for a prescription for controlled drug stimulant medication!! that is also so difficult to secure due to current shortages. If she was struggling that much she would be desperately seeking diagnosis and treatment and not just wanting meds handed to her. Again it's the lazy route for Claire! Frustratingly, people with ADHD often appear lazy and are screaming to themselves internally to just do the thing that needs doing while literally experiencing a paralysis and just not be able to do it where as this one just is admittedly bleeping lazy 😡

Reactions: 7
She is lacking motivation big time, as working for herself, and is not held accountable by anyone, she will only get lazier as the weeks / months go on. You need to be very motivated to be able to get up and out each day to work, given the option she just takes the easy option and lazes at home on the phone waffling about sh**e!

Reactions: 9
Why is she at home sitting on her arse every day? Should she not be out there promoting her own product and at least look some way interested.

Reactions: 3