Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her stuff is so good would it not stop her having bald patches? She rubs enough in anyway
Nothing is going to stop alopecia if it's gonna happen and she has said that in fairness. All topical products can do is maintain,possibly improve what you have and try and encourage new hair growth. There's no miracle cure for alopecia and anyone who says there is, is lying through their teeth tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes I realise that but then what’s the point in putting at least four different potions in when it doesn’t actually stop the hair loss? Think it’s fooling people into believing it will

Reactions: 9
I agree , she is defo trying to mislead people into thinking that if you use her products you wont suffer hair loss.

Reactions: 12
Where is Clare from that Dublin accent she does can be very patronising
I always thought that was her real accent & the other is her ‘business’ one. Back when she was working in the school/college, having the banter with her work mates, drinking & going out regularly she always had that really strong dub accent & the other accent only appeared when she was being serious & talking hair.

Reactions: 1
Where is Clare from that Dublin accent she does can be very patronising
She's from Marino/Fairview area, a nice area. The strong dub accent is put on. For example, the word 'poxy' that she uses so much would be very much an inner city term.

Reactions: 4
I always thought that was her real accent & the other is her ‘business’ one. Back when she was working in the school/college, having the banter with her work mates, drinking & going out regularly she always had that really strong dub accent & the other accent only appeared when she was being serious & talking hair.
I get that vibe from her that she’ll mimic whoever she’s around. She is constantly putting on an act.

Reactions: 4
90% of your hair now is it Claire!!! 😂😂😂😂

Jesus you can’t trust a word out of this one’s mouth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If you Google her % hair loss it brings up 3 different figures. Ranging from 70% - 90 but when I first started following her she was definitely referring to closer to 50

Reactions: 7
You’d think she’d talk about her kids more kinder given her issues

Reactions: 2