Claire Balding #4 Forced off the gram by my own mouth, pay me on patreon to hear me shout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all about who you know! I met a girl from castleknock yesterday who got her first vax. The GP just rang her and told her to come up and get it done! No underlining conditions or nothing! Another girl I know her partner works for Phizer and they are give it out to family and friends too!!

What’s Tara makeup’s excuse? She’s a stick insect!

Reactions: 1
It’s all about who you know! I met a girl from castleknock yesterday who got her first vax. The GP just rang her and told her to come up and get it done! No underlining conditions or nothing! Another girl I know her partner works for Phizer and they are give it out to family and friends too!!

I understand Pfizer, makes sense to do their staff and family.
Probably Clare has high BMI, but unknown if Tara has a medical condition and none of our business to be honest. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Pfizer is different. They are offering it to all their staff's family even their childminders but its out of their own supplies. My friends 22 year old daughter works there and their whole family have been vaccinated by them.

Reactions: 3
Pfizer have an employee who house shares with my BFF. She’s 32, no underlying issue, no risky job. He got her vaccined through Pfizer. Anyone out of the age/illness/carer\BMI groups who got Pfizer could have gotten it thru a family member or friend in Pfizer. It’s nothing shady I saw the referral documents as my pal showed me. But it’s happening all right.

Pass me the cream cakes so...that’s unbelievable. My almost 70 yo Mam hasn’t had her 2nd jab yet
It's absolutely true! I'm type 1 diabetic had first vaccine astra zeneca back in March second will be the end of this month, meanwhile my neighbour in her 30s is fully vaccinated with Phizer in the time I'm waiting for my second vaccine because her BMI is high 🙄

Pfizer staff, family and close contacts are different to HSE vaccinations. Their stock is coming from their supplies not from HSE supplies. They have such a big workforce they're trying to safeguard them and in the long run save on staff illness etc. My friends brother in law works there an she's eligible to get vaccinated, only she had AZ ages ago and is still waiting on her 2nd dose.

My neighbour in her 30s is overweight and was called by her gp and got vaccinated.
Unfair on the order people still waiting.

It's absolutely true! I'm type 1 diabetic had first vaccine astra zeneca back in March second will be the end of this month, meanwhile my neighbour in her 30s is fully vaccinated with Phizer in the time I'm waiting for my second vaccine because her BMI is high 🙄
That disgraceful. Hope you get 2nd jab soon x

• Heart
i think its luck of the draw, i know lots of people in their 30’s & 40’s with no underlying conditions (myself included) who have gotten it from their GP’s

Reactions: 2
I see Carl Mullen (new 2fm morning show presenter) got his today, he's about 30.

Reactions: 1
At this stage when most vulnerable have received at least one, I'm just happy to see more people getting vaccinated, not too worried about what has made them "eligible", which is also a private question. Some people could have underlying issues they don't want to share. I've heard cancellations are common so that's why some people are getting it ahead of their time. Not ideal but what can one do. Closer and closer to normality 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was vaccinated way ahead of my age group as I have a cardiac issue of which very few people know about. Nobody knows what anyone’s health issues are, if you can’t accept not knowing why people are getting vaccinated earlier than scheduled, think of it as another person done and dusted! Every shot in an arm is taking us closer to the end of this mess.

Reactions: 19
I’ve a heart problem and in my 30’s and have never been offered it yet. Only thing I’m pissed about is the long wait for my age group to come up and register.

I’ve a heart problem and in my 30’s and have never been offered it yet. Only thing I’m pissed about is the long wait for my age group to come up and register.
If you have a heart problem that makes you eligible for your vaccine you should contact your GP. Lots of people slip through the cracks for various reasons. But if you know you qualify don't wait for them to contact you. A friend of mine was eligible because of their high BMI, as soon as they rang their GP they were put on the list.

If you have a heart problem that makes you eligible for your vaccine you should contact your GP. Lots of people slip through the cracks for various reasons. But if you know you qualify don't wait for them to contact you. A friend of mine was eligible because of their high BMI, as soon as they rang their GP they were put on the list.
our gp has stopped doing the vaccine so have to wait now to register when my age comes up. Didn’t realise I had to contact gp to get it I assumed if I was eligible they’d contact me.

our gp has stopped doing the vaccine so have to wait now to register when my age comes up. Didn’t realise I had to contact gp to get it I assumed if I was eligible they’d contact me.
Contact GP, and ask if a bigger healthcare are doing their cohort 4&7, someone must be doing the vulnerable in your area 🤷‍♀️

I heard one of our customers recommending Trua to one of our staff today.
Said she got great advice and care off them last week. So Claire must be doing something right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.