Claire Balding #4 Forced off the gram by my own mouth, pay me on patreon to hear me shout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even think carbs were an integral part of hair growth, I would have thought that was protein because hair is a protein isn't it!?
Few runner friends of my husband are long distance runners and generally very low Carb but have gorgeous thick manes.

Reactions: 2
Exactly . I messaged the trua page asking is claire qualified to be giving this advice... I was told yes... claire is studying...

Which means NO SHE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE GIVING ADVICE UNTIL SHE PASSES HER EXAMS AND IS QUALIFIED

Shouting in case claire needs to hear this !!!!
I can’t believe you got that reply, she’s unreal. The answer should be, no but she is studying to give the best possible care she can possibly give in the future

I’d say this is only the beginning....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just had a friend text me saying Mrs self appointed Covid police woman wasn't sticking to guidelines over the Christmas and apparently her gaff reeks of Guinness farts 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's a joke for a start up business. I'm self employed & have been for a good few years. It's honestly the hardest thing in the world! You have to truly love what you do because holidays are practically non existent. Especially in the first couple of years.
You get back exactly what you put into your business & by the looks of it Claire spends her time reprimanding her clients/customers publicly!!!

Reactions: 10
She's a joke for a start up business. I'm self employed & have been for a good few years. It's honestly the hardest thing in the world! You have to truly love what you do because holidays are practically non existent. Especially in the first couple of years.
You get back exactly what you put into your business & by the looks of it Claire spends her time reprimanding her clients/customers publicly!!!
a friend of mine and his boyfriend set up a business 5 years ago, they’ve done 70+ hours in their customer facing part most weeks since then all year round and only this year have started to see all that hard work pay off. That’s not including laying new concrete themselves, sorting out the pipes themselves, painting, taking courses on tax and business management. Building business relationships with the people in their area, learning budgets.

She wouldn’t know grafting and hard work if it bit her in arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just had a friend text me saying Mrs self appointed Covid police woman wasn't sticking to guidelines over the Christmas and apparently her gaff reeks of Guinness farts 😂
Oh Tea Spill would love to hear about that.

It doesn’t surprise me 😡😡

Reactions: 3
Well I must be a bad witch because I hope her new business venture dies on its arse. I say that because from what I see so far, she doesn’t deserve success. She’s not putting in any effort and doesn’t respect anyone enough to even answer their enquires. She wants all the success for minimum effort and I don’t think that kind of ethic is worthy of success.
Your not a bad witch I’m self employed and work my arse off I took 4 days off over Christmas I’d never ever speak to potential customers the way she did in that post , she has zero work ethic she’s a lazy drunk, I’m baffled at Amy she must be a very weak minded young girl to give up a career to flog products with a person with zero experience in hair care.

Reactions: 10
Your not a bad witch I’m self employed and work my arse off I took 4 days off over Christmas I’d never ever speak to potential customers the way she did in that post , she has zero work ethic she’s a lazy drunk, I’m baffled at Amy she must be a very weak minded young girl to give up a career to flog products with a person with zero experience in hair care.
Or else she is lazy as sin like Claire.

Reactions: 6
What other business do you know where the owner gives a running commentary on how many orders went out that day?

Hi Claire 👋

• Haha
Hilarious that she's taking a holiday over Christmas. Imagine the amount
of online shopping that's done over Christmas. She hasn't a brain cell in her head.

She’s obviously flat out reading here, Hay Claire 😂 did 50 orders ya sure Jan.....

Imagine if there are 50 people going to her for hair care advice she isn’t qualified to be giving hair care advice it’s bleeping unreal she basically conning people by lying about her qualifications and when she’s called out on it she just screams and shouts 😂 typical narcissistic bully.

• Heart
She’s obviously flat out reading here, Hay Claire 😂 did 50 orders ya sure Jan.....

Imagine if there are 50 people going to her for hair care advice she isn’t qualified to be giving hair care advice it’s bleeping unreal she basically conning people by lying about her qualifications and when she’s called out on it she just screams and shouts 😂 typical narcissistic bully.
Like its actually crazy when you think about it
... people are asking her serious hair loss and scalp issue questions... but... she ISNT QUALIFIED to answer ... is this even allowed on a serious note ?

Like its actually crazy when you think about it
... people are asking her serious hair loss and scalp issue questions... but... she ISNT QUALIFIED to answer ... is this even allowed on a serious note ?
Technically she can say what she likes, her website is literally selling hair products it’s just a retail outlet, it’s dangerous she’s going into her stories acting like she’s qualified to be offering advice it’s more fool on people not questioning her and believing just because she says she’s qualified in her mind it must be true

I know it’s been said but I still can’t get over Trua being a private Instagram page. What new business has a private page unless they’re hiding something? She’s a shambles.

I know it’s been said but I still can’t get over Trua being a private Instagram page. What new business has a private page unless they’re hiding something? She’s a shambles.
It’s so Pelo Denise can’t ‘see’ what she’s doing I suppose?! Not that Denise would be bothered about her .

I know! How does it make any business sense?! Unless she's got something to hide?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.