Claire Balding #4 Forced off the gram by my own mouth, pay me on patreon to hear me shout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire still has the mentality that she is working for someone else in stable employment and that she is entitled to her two weeks off like her children. She needs to realise that running your own business, especially at the start while you are getting established, is a full time, weekend, evenings and Christmas holiday thing. You can’t pick and choose when you work or when you take time off. It’s her business, Amy should be off and she should be answering emails. She is so entitled.

Reactions: 16
Claire still has the mentality that she is working for someone else in stable employment and that she is entitled to her two weeks off like her children. She needs to realise that running your own business, especially at the start while you are getting established, is a full time, weekend, evenings and Christmas holiday thing. You can’t pick and choose when you work or when you take time off. It’s her business, Amy should be off and she should be answering emails. She is so entitled.
Can’t see how Amy would have hols she only started like !!! Whatever about bank hols but 2 weeks off 4-6 weeks until a job..

Reactions: 4
Looks like someone got too used to working for a college and having all the time off that comes with that role. I’m sure she nearly tit herself last Xmas when we realized she’d be working Xmas eve and the straight back in. She hasn’t got an ounce of quality that will keep a business alive and successful

Reactions: 17
View attachment 364284

" On our holidays" , is this one in cloud cuckoo land? Berating her customers with passive aggressive post's. No wonder she was fecked out of Pelo.
I was going to post this too! That’s such an unprofessional thing to say. She’s self-employed and running a business. Answering emails for a few hours in the morning isn’t going to kill them. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 11
That message this morning just completely put my back up - she has just made her customers and potential customers feel so unimportant and inconvenient for daring to message her! Typical narcissist!!

Reactions: 9
If they answered emails when they are supposed to amy wouldnt have to be answering them on her “holidays”! Anyway Ian’s off, kids are off, we’re basically in lockdown what’s stopping the 2 lazy dogs going to the warehouse and going through some orders it’s not like they have anything else to be at? Aswell as that an email takes less than 5 minutes to send if him and her spent an hour or 2 each a few days over the Christmas doing them surely that would catch her up and she wouldn’t have to be posting rude messages on her companies insta page.. I never seen the likes of her before who in their right minds are buying stuff from her?

Didn't she have some kind of st stephen's day sale. Why did she have a sale if the lazy cow didn't want to fulfill the orders or answer any questions. She basically wants a job that is minimum work for maximum return. I doubt Amy is getting a full time weekly wage because if she was I would have her in the office doing the work. Claire is probably hungover and unable to move so she tells her customers to f##k off. She's a shambles and so is her business. Ian must be a very obedient man because she has turned their lives upside the past 18 months

Reactions: 7
Why can’t her answer emails as well if she’s at home all day, it’s just bone ideal laziness and Amy is a worse fool. Though she probably doesn’t want a mountain of emails to return to when they do go back, you can bet she’s the one that has to deal with them not Claire hence why she’s doing them on “holidays”.

Reactions: 2
I’d love Claire’s business to be a success aswell anyone who wants it to do badly is bad minded. However, why would anyone wait the two weeks and deal with all of these problems and teething issues when in reality it would take less than five minutes to go on to the like of Look Fant astic or one of the many other websites that sell hair care, and get it for a cheaper price quicker and more convenient with no issues.

She needs to realise that if you want a job where you get your weekends off, set Christmas holidays where no one bothers you, and you get to sign off at a set time every evening then she needs to go work for somebody else. Being a business owner is a whole different ball game you have to be constantly switched on to the business.

Reactions: 4
Agree with all that’s been said about closing for two weeks over Christmas, but also just thought - didn’t she say she had to go for a covid test the other day ? If so, she would have been self isolating in her room alone from first symptom to getting her result - ample time to log in and reply to mails cos she’d have nothing else to be doing!!!

The post re holidays went up at 3am! I know because I was breastfeeding at the time & on insta. So I would say a drunken rant coming across as passive aggressive was soberly regretted!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I must be a bad witch because I hope her new business venture dies on its arse. I say that because from what I see so far, she doesn’t deserve success. She’s not putting in any effort and doesn’t respect anyone enough to even answer their enquires. She wants all the success for minimum effort and I don’t think that kind of ethic is worthy of success.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well I must be a bad witch because I hope her new business venture dies on its arse. I say that because from what I see so far, she doesn’t deserve success. She’s not putting in any effort and doesn’t respect anyone enough to even answer their enquires. She wants all the success for minimum effort and I don’t think that kind of ethic is worthy of success.
I agree, she’s giving advice that she’s not qualified to give & selling products that didn’t even help her get her own hair back. I saw her do a Q&A where at least twice she should have been advising them to see their GP to get bloods done but instead she gave the name of a shampoo to use. There’s a lot more to hair loss in some cases than buying a couple of hair products.
There’s also the fact that she’s not willing to put the work in. The bio on the T**a website says she’s committed to helping people & she can’t even be bothered replying to most. Someone who is committed to helping others puts their heart & soul into it, day & night.
I think she thought this would be an easy way to make a quick buck. She wasn’t prepared for the amount of work running a business entails & she’s making no effort to catch up & make it a success.
Any mention of study lately? Any mention of exams? Nothing.

• Heart
God herself and Denise are worlds apart from a work ethic point of view!

How the hell did they ever end up in business!?

Also where does she get off giving diet advice when her and her family are so unhealthy and overweight?
Im not trying to be cruel I'm just really surprised

I agree, she’s giving advice that she’s not qualified to give & selling products that didn’t even help her get her own hair back. I saw her do a Q&A where at least twice she should have been advising them to see their GP to get bloods done but instead she gave the name of a shampoo to use. There’s a lot more to hair loss in some cases than buying a couple of hair products.
There’s also the fact that she’s not willing to put the work in. The bio on the T**a website says she’s committed to helping people & she can’t even be bothered replying to most. Someone who is committed to helping others puts their heart & soul into it, day & night.
I think she thought this would be an easy way to make a quick buck. She wasn’t prepared for the amount of work running a business entails & she’s making no effort to catch up & make it a success.
Any mention of study lately? Any mention of exams? Nothing.
Exactly . I messaged the trua page asking is claire qualified to be giving this advice... I was told yes... claire is studying...

Which means NO SHE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE GIVING ADVICE UNTIL SHE PASSES HER EXAMS AND IS QUALIFIED

Shouting in case claire needs to hear this !!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.