Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her stance on speaking out sometimes but say it once...then move on...people in glass houses and all that

Reactions: 10
The calling out of the guy the Physio again today on stories smacks of being a bit bullyish to me. Yes he's a knobhead who did wrong but she went on about him for days and now she's at it again. She couldn’t handle a light slagging he gave her. She has to get the last word. And resorted to insulting he's teeth. Let it lie Claire you are a total and utter hypocrite. You pick and choose who to throw on the fires. You were dancing up the City centre not too long ago squealing like a witch into the face of the tik tik crowd and you'd no mask on.
I missed all that and her story's make no sense who and why was she calling someone out please and thanks

Reactions: 1
New thread suggestion. Patreon! You're having a laugh. You want people to pay to listen to you and Ian getting pissed in your gaff!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's a wonder Claire hasn't called out fitness influencer Edel Wade.... Off gallivanting around Ireland in her insta worthy gypsy soul van 🙄🙄Pretty sure that wouldn't be classed as an essential travel right now 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m actually beginning to think she might have been behind a call out page at one time, she’s so preachy and bitchy it would be right up her street to try keep people down by calling them out she used to say call out pages were good and needed. Her page now is just dig after dig at people.

Reactions: 7
She can’t call anyone out.
She leaped on a train down to Cork about a week after government pleading with the Dubs to stay at home. It was not an essential journey and neither was her make up. Even if the salon was open, the advice at that time was to stay at home

Reactions: 10
She can’t call anyone out.
She leaped on a train down to Cork about a week after government pleading with the Dubs to stay at home. It was not an essential journey and neither was her make up. Even if the salon was open, the advice at that time was to stay at home
Not generally a Claire defender, but I do think this is different. As long as salons etc. were open at that time, anyone could get their hair and makeup done. And she could argue it was essential travel if it was for work. We are now in Level 5 though, all beauty services are shut, brides up and down the country are having to go it alone on their big day and make the best of it, yet So Sell Me blatantly giving everyone 2 bleeping fingers and doing what she wants. As usual. Sue has definitely out-poxed Claire here. She's a self-centred witch.

Reactions: 24
Perhaps. I just throught it odd that her work and someone’s else work are the same deal when it comes to Covid.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps. I just throught it odd that her work and someone’s else work are the same deal when it comes to Covid.
Totally get you. For what it's worth, I don't think either 'work' warrants being classed as essential... my main issue is the other one still having a bloody glam squad in the midst of all this when it's not allowed for anyone else. And the 'squad' themselves aren't without blame either. Nobody put a gun to their head and made them take that job. None of their peers are working at the moment, they're probably getting PUP like everyone else, yet they still took the booking. Bad form in my opinion. Particularly the pregnant girl, serious lack of cop on from her.

Reactions: 7
I'm not a fan off so sue I dint follow her but went to have a look she is filming a tv show for rte and , the production is listed as an essential service and all the crew that work on it . It would be one of the safest places to work because they are tested regularly for covid up to 3 times a week and results back in an hour . So claire if you are reading here which I'm sure you are get your facts right because you look like a twit now

Reactions: 4
I think Claire is going to blow 😱😱 so the only staff member Claire has is amy....Did amy contact Denise??!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't think it's Claire that Denise was messaged about. Denise said she didn't really know this "boss" just to see at different hair shows etc so wouldn't be Claire.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.