Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't sure , but Claire basically said the reason she didn't name some people not because she had beef with them but because she left a job not to be affiliated with them . That to me was a right dig at Denise .Claire always poking at Denise . I taught that Denise finally snap back .

Reactions: 5
Funny how she mentioned her studying now. Obviously reading here

Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow today. Her obsession with some people is worrying. She’s making enemies at a time she should be making a good impression as a new business owner who relies solely on social media.

Reactions: 17
The language is actually disgusting out of her mouth!! Such a role model for your children there Claire, what an absolute melt!! The daughter is heading the same direction as her too, absolutely ridiculous carry on out of her too, wouldn't you think the husband would step in and tell her to cop the duck on or maybe he thinks it's OK and she's funny, who knows🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I'm not a fan off so sue I dint follow her but went to have a look she is filming a tv show for rte and , the production is listed as an essential service and all the crew that work on it . It would be one of the safest places to work because they are tested regularly for covid up to 3 times a week and results back in an hour . So claire if you are reading here which I'm sure you are get your facts right because you look like a twit now
It’s personal with Claire, so sue is filming for RTÉ and Claire’s show got cancelled. She’s bitter and jealous and she needs to stop trying to be the Covid police.

Reactions: 26
Hold up now for a second there, Claire, darling. You "haven't hugged your mam since Feb"??? And you have also "limited your contacts". Oh, and you're "behaving" & "don't duck around"???
Really? Like, really? Are you suffering short term amnesia there, Claire? Or are you choosing to believe your own lies, as usual, whilst massaging the auld truth to suit your narrative.

Need we remind you of all the gallivanting you've done? The best being the day out in town with the two girls - the photos with no masks. Was that essential travel/contact? Reeeeeally necessary? Cos even back then in Level 2 we were all supposed to be "behaving" & reducing contact.
Or what about when you were running your business from your mothers spare room. Or tipping down to her for cans. You definitely didn't hug her then?

If you're gonna call out SSM for her irresponsible behaviour then you should do the same for your "mates". Or the accounts you follow & revere.
The double standards & hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Reactions: 19
Does she ever bleeping listen to herself back SHE’S PAINFUL?? I do things right because I’m a good person, Claire your an angry person yes, your ego is egotistical, your self righteous, your just basically all about yourself you don’t care about anyone other than you and your opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is the most petty jealous person. She will be pure poisonous when the online shampoo shop flops

How can she make any money selling stuff you can buy as cheap or cheaper online? How can she employ someone else

Reactions: 4
Cringed at her rant again today, comes across so bitter, I almost feel sorry for her. She needs to just focus on herself.

Ian is 10000% the more hands on parent she looks like she’s never fully there too self consumed to get involved. I would hate to be like that never really present.

She turned my stomach when she said about women with there loose vaginas how dare she women fought hard to have children and that sometimes the out come of birthing.why would another woman put women down about there vaginas Claire you really need to rephrase your words choose them wisely there women out there who cant have children would scrafice loose fanny just to have a child your disgusting human being who has no morals. Wouldn't piss on you if you where on fire that's how much you sicken me and sure there thousands of women out there who feel exactly the same your a dirtbird

Don't know how anyone follows her! No class and the negativity would drag you down. The drinking (when I followed briefly) was at worrying levels.

Surprised there is even a thread dedicated to her!

Reactions: 5
She turned my stomach when she said about women with there loose vaginas how dare she women fought hard to have children and that sometimes the out come of birthing.why would another woman put women down about there vaginas Claire you really need to rephrase your words choose them wisely there women out there who cant have children would scrafice loose fanny just to have a child your disgusting human being who has no morals. Wouldn't piss on you if you where on fire that's how much you sicken me and sure there thousands of women out there who feel exactly the same your a dirtbird
Childbirth left me needing surgery to repair the damage. Being left a little ‘loose’ is perfectly natural for most women & part of bringing children into the world but of course she wouldnt know that because a drunken accident left her unable to have a natural birth. Imagine that, even that couldn’t stop her drinking. She’s a disgrace

• Heart
Childbirth left me needing surgery to repair the damage. Being left a little ‘loose’ is perfectly natural for most women & part of bringing children into the world but of course she wouldnt know that because a drunken accident left her unable to have a natural birth. Imagine that, even that couldn’t stop her drinking. She’s a disgrace
What happened to her???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.