Cj aka smithy’s no1 fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reply was on no1smithywarrior
Thank you shall go have a look

😂😂😂😂 Her job??? She's having a giraffe if that's a job why she begging. Needs to brush her teeth also. She's 7 years younger than me and looks about 10 older. Must be the weed n fags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thank you shall go have a look

😂😂😂😂 Her job??? She's having a giraffe if that's a job why she begging. Needs to brush her teeth also. She's 7 years younger than me and looks about 10 older. Must be the weed n fags.
How old is she? She’s smith number one warrior but he don’t even acknowledge her. Maybe she should put that much effort into getting her kids back.

Reactions: 3
I'm taking it she was born in 79 as its in her email address in her bio on bloody lovely account

How old is she? She’s smith number one warrior but he don’t even acknowledge her. Maybe she should put that much effort into getting her kids back.
She's the warrior for whoever is in the limelight at that moment. Also begging for money but in a hotel ready to climb for that poor boy who passed. Please don't tell me she let others pay for that.
Looks like people have called the animal welfare people let's hope they get those dogs away from there

Attachments

Last edited:
She recons it was a hand clap and she didn’t actually hit the dog. I don’t believe her, she treats those dogs like tit

Reactions: 4
She recons it was a hand clap and she didn’t actually hit the dog. I don’t believe her, she treats those dogs like tit
100% she has been exposed to the max now and if I knew her address I would personally be reporting her, those dogs deserve so much better and a happy forever home
Has anyone actually seen the 3rd dog poppy I think she’s called?
The dogs looks so skinny, not surprising as all she eats is takeaways and has to beg for the money for that!

I don't believe her, I've seen her face saying they don't make a peep after 7.30 it's her time i would report in a second if I knew her address or even area and name

Good point, she should do if she’s claiming to be a charity and accepting donations. When I googled it I couldn’t find any info on that small paws
U see that guy Cockney Ben has that account at moment. Is he not the guy who lambasted a woman all over the app when she refused his advances or something?

U see that guy Cockney Ben has that account at moment. Is he not the guy who lambasted a woman all over the app when she refused his advances or something?
Yep he’s a right creep. The two of them are two peas in a pod. Why do people keep sending her money when she begs? I find the whole thing very odd

I just wish people on tiktok would stop gifting. Then you'd see these peoples true colours coming out when they ain't getting paid

I just wish people on tiktok would stop gifting. Then you'd see these peoples true colours coming out when they ain't getting paid
Tiktok make too much money off it to stop it though. That’s why I like dontholdback cause least he confronts these shameful people

Reactions: 6
Tiktok make too much money off it to stop it though. That’s why I like dontholdback cause least he confronts these shameful people
I've never watched him to be honest except for tonight that 1 video. Sometimes I think it's cringe to see grown men arguing over an app.

Reactions: 1
People don't need gifts they just need good content and stuff as I think they get paid from the views? Like for example ollie ball and that Jacob it's very rare they go live and they have done perfectly well without gifts .I saw earlier today that they are on a TV show soon .so gifts isn't a priority they just need to make good content

People don't need gifts they just need good content and stuff as I think they get paid from the views? Like for example ollie ball and that Jacob it's very rare they go live and they have done perfectly well without gifts .I saw earlier today that they are on a TV show soon .so gifts isn't a priority they just need to make good content
Absolutely love this!!!!! 100% agree all her videos are duets and does not have any content apart from that or answering back the the “trolls”

High five DHB 👏🏻
I see a few people have reported her to RSPCA now. I really hope those dogs get taken away and find loving forever homes.
I see she’s on her best behaviour tonight as all eyes are on her, but I guarantee that it won’t last long.
I hadn’t actually seen her wish list for a while, Oh my life. How entitled can 1 person be.

Iv just been watching her live and there is nothing wrong with that dogs hearing!! She is a vile human!

Does she know there is a thread about her on here?

Is this their partner? The man from Ireland countryman12w

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.