Cj aka smithy’s no1 fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't like the thought of the dog's breathing in all that smoke.
Or stuck in a dog crate all day long
I have a puppy, he loves his crate but the door is left open unless I pop to the shops. Or when we all go to bed. But it’s a massive crate and the puppy is tiny
What dog psychologist would do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do those poor dogs even get a walk ever. I'm sure none of this begging did not go on before Tictok did it I never saw it on Facebook. I'm totally disgusted with most of them no Shame at all

Reactions: 2
Omg!!! Have you seen the wish list!!! This women has no shame
I've just had a look at that wish list and this woman should hang her head in shame. That's a effin disgrace. Projectors at over 200 all this art work and household items. Years ago I was homeless and got a house for myself n kids I moved into a house with only 2 couches and an inflatable bed. U worked my arse off and it took time and patience but I got there. There's charity and then there's this. Its disgraceful I'd rather give to starving kids and adults and homeless than these bloody begs. Give up the fags and weed then you might get further. Oh and get your adult son to pitch in and if he's staying with her he can buy his own bed etc. Sorry for the rant but this boils my piss

Reactions: 4
I've just had a look at that wish list and this woman should hang her head in shame. That's a effin disgrace. Projectors at over 200 all this art work and household items. Years ago I was homeless and got a house for myself n kids I moved into a house with only 2 couches and an inflatable bed. U worked my arse off and it took time and patience but I got there. There's charity and then there's this. Its disgraceful I'd rather give to starving kids and adults and homeless than these bloody begs. Give up the fags and weed then you might get further. Oh and get your adult son to pitch in and if he's staying with her he can buy his own bed etc. Sorry for the rant but this boils my piss
I've just watched her posting about she's the number one Smithy Warrior, I think I'm looking at the wrong account it didn't have a wish list.

Reactions: 2
Starting this thread for cj she has multiple accounts on tik tok shes beggy cruel to animals a smithy cult warrior sounds like she smokes 80 fags a day and she’s an attention seeking drama queen
Thank you for starting this thread, that woman grates on me, sounds like deirdre barlow. Thinks she’s some kind of gangster and wears that smithy jumper every day. Her kids have been taken off her and courts stopped her access, makes you wonder why.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank you for starting this thread, that woman grates on me, sounds like deirdre barlow. Thinks she’s some kind of gangster and wears that smithy jumper every day. Her kids have been taken off her and courts stopped her access, makes you wonder why.
Why did her children’s get taken off her?

Reactions: 1
Maybe she should stay of tiktok and work on getting her kids back. Poor kids won't understand what's happening. Kids can be returned if you do what SS want of you.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.