CJ #6 At this point CJ & her house need a priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new tattoo idea "Do better, choose better" If only she followed this to prevent all her kids going in to care 🤡
P.s Manley is a fat cheating pig! People who wreck families DO have "bad bones in their body" CJ

Reactions: 7
P.s Manley is a fat cheating pig! People who wreck families DO have "bad bones in their body" CJ
How dare she defend an abuser of women and children.....she slags off her exes and then says Tom is a "humble man".....duck right off Angela, you are another blinkered enabler....oh how I'd love to slap some sense into you!!!

Reactions: 6
How dare she defend an abuser of women and children.....she slags off her exes and then says Tom is a "humble man".....duck right off Angela, you are another blinkered enabler....oh how I'd love to slap some sense into you!!!
The same exes who took on her children so they wouldn’t go into care 🤔

Reactions: 6
She was quick to drop her Scottish mate but she's hanging on to Manley. They should hook up they would be good together, both are scum that wreck lives and she needs a few meals in her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s only got herself a clapper board ……
More money that could have been spent on the house or the children.
Hope you’re all enjoying all her lovey dovey content. Cheering on other peoples kids …. Shame she didn’t champion her own kids. Then there’s the soppy songs obviously for PP ….
have You seen the one about what you

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ladies and Gentlemen I bring to you……..
The I made a bleeping mess of my desk 🤣
Dear lord wtf
Your children must be so proud of you and as for PP he must be made up.
Get a job you melt and stop embarrassing yourself.
#dobetter #choosejobnotknob #dogabuser

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Dear lord wtf
duck sake! I am lost for words 😳 who the hell watches this tit show 😳

Reactions: 4
Dear lord wtf
Never let your best friends get lonely......but TWICE tonight you ignored Kaz, Kaz who drove you to the beach the other day......Kaz who told you TWICE that her dog was ill and needs surgery that it might not survive.....so as a "friend" and a supposed "animal lover".......DO BETTER!!! Oh, and someone else asked if you read your comments.....I'll answer that shall I? Nope, not unless it's PP, about PP, offering free food/money/gifts.....you even ignored your daughter on several occasions....you are a twit.

No idea what rubbing sand over it is supposed to do. Not like it’s going to stay. 🙄🤔🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Eww the 'you know what I'm thinking' vid is absolutely cringe 🤢🤢🤢

She's meant to be giving it to him as a coffee table. Why on earth would anyone want that it's a bleeping right mess 🤣 She really is thick.

• Haha
How has she still got the same top on after 3 days…or is it 4 days? The woman is rank 🤢🤢

This mornings vid complaining about the noise her neighbours are making.....ffs I could barely hear it.....she should come live where I do, 200 yards from a pub and beer garden, opposite Aldi where the pissheads use the trollies to race round the carpark at daft o'clock on their way home, on a main road that gets used as a Silverstone circuit most nights.....I just turn the TV on to drown it out, and if it got too noisy I'd go in the back bedroom. As for neighbours, I've never fallen out with any of them....we stick together and help each other out, keep an eye on each other, take in parcels etc etc. There's one cause of neighbour strife in her street, and it lives in her house!!!

I think the only person due an Asbo is her. She literally played her tit music all day and night. It wasn't long ago she had an house full all making a noise late at night. She even kicked off at the unmentionable because him and his girlfriend were being too loud. Then the mouthy scott turned up and they were all being loud in her bedroom and she's shouting at Dale jumping out the window. She even caused tit with her neighbours when she was in the flat.
If any of her neighbours are reading here, the council don't enforce action on children playing. So get those footballs and pogo sticks out and crack on 😉

• Haha
She's such a liar reckoning her neighbours received a letter about the noise on a Sunday morning 🤥

• Haha
Dirty cat has got the same clothes on as yesterday
Can you imagine the smell not having a shower in this heat
#stinkerbelle #dogkiller

• Haha
Wouldn't be that quick surely
She reckoned she was ringing council on Friday. They post out diary sheets to the complainant to complete then decide whether to issue a warning letter. Royal mail don't deliver on Sunday's and council don't hand deliver on a Sunday morning either. She's a head who thinks she's hard. She wasn't even having a go from her bedroom window, she got more mad to the Live and then cried like a little pussy witch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dirty cat has got the same clothes on as yesterday
Can you imagine the smell not having a shower in this heat
#stinkerbelle #dogkiller
Your hashtags almost kill me 🤣🤩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.