Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
If you know, you know. If you don’t, you don’t but we all know 😜😂
I do believe if you have more than 2 kids taken into care and aren't willing to change then you must be either sterilised or on long lasting birth control to make sure you don't have any more. Olease don't come for me just my opinion. Once is a mistake, twice soso but 3 times then nup. Spitting out kids to grow up with mental problems is just keeping the cycle going. Then to sit on live gushing about other peoples kids and sending gifts to others who don't need it, then have a very big fuck you mrs. You horrid little woman. Mum is a name you must never be called you haven't earned it. I've seen teenage pregnancies who mothers have turned out to be the best loving and nurturing mothers out. Then you have this clown. Sorry about my language but this so called mother is a horrible scroat. Sorry for the rant too. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahh so she’s not part of the family or anything? I’ve wondered what it was all about for ages and she still hashtags it! How odd 😂
Yep she jumped on his band wagon when he was really popular on TT during lockdown but I to the smithy’s she’s nothing more than one of their followers ! Her whole TT persona is a farce, she makes out she’s anti-bullying and has ‘positive vibes’ only but in reality she’s a nasty old hag who has had 6 children removed from her ! She’s always saying they are coming home but that’s bollocks, in the time I’ve watched her she’s had her contact (with the two youngest) reduced and now sees them supervised for an 1/2 hours a month ! She’s had opportunities to change in order to have them but won’t so to me that speaks volumes ! If you haven’t already, read thread 2 as that has all the details of her neglect 😢. What makes her worse is the outpouring of love she gives to others children on TikTok (if they’ve got a big account that is) she latches on to parents of children that are poorly or have additional needs and calls them her ‘little warriors’, makes out she really loves them and makes videos telling them how proud of them she is and how special they are etc, imagine her own children, the children she carried and the children she is meant to love, nurture, nourish and protect, watching that knowing she couldn’t even do the basics for them, such as give up weed, ensure they went to school, keep them clean etc. She makes out the system fucked her over and she’s fighting for her kids but it’s all bollocks and she fucks the system over big time ! She’s a dirty beg who manipulates her followers (many of them being vulnerable themselves) into giving her money, she’s had electric bills paid, her Wi-Fi paid (because poor cj couldn’t go live and it was killing her not being able to be there for her followers) money put directly in her PayPal, numerous large gifts bought off her wish list (a fkg projector being one of them) ! I couldn’t even put a number on the amount of Mac Donald’s and other takeaways she’s been ‘gifted’, she’s never got money but that’s not her fault it’s because UC sanction her 🙄 she’s always got money for weed though ! She’s also begged raised charity money that’s never been accounted for. The vileness doesn’t even end there, despite being a dog psychologist (ie she did a free online course on dog behaviour) she still neglects and abuses her dogs, they never go out for walks, one is trapped downstairs the whole time and they don’t even have access to water-the reason being they’ll wee everywhere so it’s limited to when she decides to allow them a drink. Not long ago she lost one of her pack (as she calls them) the poor thing had a tumour on its leg that she didn’t know about and chewed through it resulting in them passing away 😢. Sorry I’ve gone off on a right rant but if anyone is new to this thread this just sums up the terrible person she really is.

• Heart
  • Angry

littlemisslegend

Angela how fxcking dare you !!!!!!!!!!
Baby loss awareness and you’re seriously posting saying you’ll be there for people who have been through it ???!!!!!!
As someone who lost a child let me tell you this - you were blessed to have SIX children. SIX !! And you couldn’t be bothered to look after ANY of them properly.
You had a choice with your children, people like me didn’t. Don’t you DARE act like you can be there for people like me when you have NO FCKING IDEA how it feels !!!!!
Crawl back into your sorry excuse of a life and keep your head down and away from this subject. I can’t even put across how angry I am right now.
FXCK OFF ANGELA JUST FXCK OFF !!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

littlemisslegend

“I play this music when I’m doing the housework and Arlo is following me round the house…. He loves this music 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Housework ????!!!!!! YEAH ALRIGHT CJ, WE WILL TELL THE JOKES ‼

• Haha

littlemisslegend

But CJ you lost your kids because weed came BEFORE yours. It’s in the court reports. People in glass houses man 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

NannyNelly

VIP Member
And now it’s gone 1pm and she’s on live in the exact same outfit. Blatantly no shower has been had. Who sleeps and lives in the same outfit ?! She’s banging on about some girl with MH problems tried to off herself last night. The unmentionable was worried but CJ tracked her down. Going on about how she saved her life. Gave out her username, also it was by doing her wrists, I mean talk about giving out all the private details. She’s sat there going “that will stay with me forever. I’ll never get that out of my head”. Yeah Angela, just as your kids will never get over your neglect and abuse. Just as Willig is DEAD because of your neglect and abuse. Fxck off …. !!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
The disgusting bitch has made a Tiktok about it, named the girl and tagged her in it!!! Quite why you think that's OK Angela is beyond me, she is a vulnerable young girl ffs.....what help could you possibly give her? In fact she's under the care of CAMHS, does that not wave a flag at you? You are a 42 year old drug dependent, scruffy tramp....you've made that vid for clout, along with the crying.....fucking shame you never put that much emotion into your own kids.....and when you said you brought your 2nd son up to be caring.....YOU DIDN'T BRING ANY OF YOUR KIDS UP!!! Now fuck off, have a shower, wash your skanky hair and put your minging clothes in the washer!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Seems he is just as much a twat as she is if he thinks it’s ok to leave 2 dogs in the house all day on their own.
You should be ashamed both of you
#dobetter #pairofcnuts #dogabusers
"That's mine and Peter Pans dog"......errrrr, how the hell can it be his dog? He lives in Norfolk or Suffolk....and Angela has only been trolloping round Peter Pan for a few months....not long since she was calling Dale "Arlos dad".....kinell even her animals don't know who their "dad" is.

• Haha

littlemisslegend

Is she not at a point for some kind of intervention? she looks like a homeless person. My main concern is the Dogs.
Like PP said, you can’t help those who won’t help themselves. Maybe she will waste away, chew on her leg then die like poor Willig did. Harsh comment ? Nah …… I’ve got zero respect or feelings for that cretin

• Heart

justyour_basicb!tch

She’s on form and his morning about 8 videos few of her crying watching Harrison’s video shame we’ve never seen her she’s a tear for her own kids she boils my piss

Reactions: 11

littlemisslegend

On the phone to the police about The Scottish bird. No new news, just a repeat of what we already know. She spent the whole call lasting nearly 20mins swearing like a trooper while smoking weed and telling them what’s been going on and the evidence she has to send if they can send her another link. HOWEVER - this is the best part of said conversation. ENJOY 😉 😂

Attachments

• Haha

carrot top

VIP Member
I’ve got an idea Angela, now you are mute and not going on TT, you can take your dogs for a walk instead of keeping them locked up 24/7 in one room.
They must be bored shitless, poor poppy stuck in that kitchen with no interaction from anyone unless you pop down to get a cheap energy drink.
#dogabuser #speaknoevil #getajoblazybeg

Now we can start with the facial expressions

Winking
Tonge wagging
Slow motion head ups
please feel free to at 😂
It’s not just her sayings but her mannerisms, always overly exaggerated or dramatic, most of her videos start with her looking from side to side then at the screen, like she doesn’t expect the camera to be there 🙄
• Now *dramatic pause*… ladies and gentlemen
• Here’s the important part
• SHUTUP Arlo
• You’ve already had your water (to the poor dogs 😢)
• Good morning *stretches and flex’s hands dramatically*
• I give you *smug smile* my very good friend (insert name of well known TikTokker who is in no way shape or form her friend)
• I’ve been sanctioned
• UC are a bunch of arseholes
• Yes baby *followed by that hideous tongue hanging out*
• On my wall (meaning her profile we're not on Facebook now Stinks)
🤙🏼 🤘🏼 👅 those hand signals and tongue are normally included in her stupid dances (whilst sat in her chair of course) she flails her arms about like she’s at some sort of rave gyrating her top half in and out towards the camera (I don’t think I explained that well but I’m sure you all know what I mean 🥴)

• Haha
  • Heart

CinderRuckingFella

I can’t believe she has the audacity to comment on other peoples parenting?!?
It genuinely blows my mind that she thinks she’s above anyone in the parenting stakes 😳

• Wow

littlemisslegend

She will be screwing over his impression of her again. He cracks me up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
She’s never silent for long ……
This "woman" wouldn't know the meaning of truth 😂😂😂😂 Imagine she spent all this energy on her kids and cleaning her home? She's had more than enough to carpet and furnish it all. With gas to warm it. I could understand if it was someone's first house who's maybe a teenager. But she's in her 40s 😳😳 Can't even brush her false teeth. Not hard could even run them under tap 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 10