CJ #6 At this point CJ & her house need a priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title credit to @littlemisslegend

Recap mostly credit to @My2pWorth with a little bit of randomness from others

Still a druggy,
Still a dog abuser,
Still a benefit cheat,
Council caught her out for bedroom tax,
Keeps begging gifts because shes on UC sanctions,
Posts weed to her 'mates' via the royal mail
Bought cheap tat for the contact visit with her kids that are never coming home,
Moved her toy boy Dale in then kicked him out,
Fell out with the mouthy scot and now believes she is Tinkerbell
She clearly doesn’t realise how old she is and how ridiculous she looks
She had a bath today.....in the sea.
Smokes weed by the bucket load ,the house smells of poo And now she is selling her tuna canoe
Imagine the smell: piss, possibly faeces and that's just CJ!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Still a druggy,
Still a dog abuser,
Still a benefit cheat,
Bought cheap tat for the contact visit with her kids that are never coming home,
Smokes weed by the bucket load ,the house smells of poo And now she is selling her tuna canoe
Thanks for the collab @mumz @littlemisslegend and @My2pWorth 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you lovelies, here we go again 😆 I don't think I can take any more charity scams from her. But I do dread to think what the next 1000 posts will bring. Will she get a job before #7 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I’m howling !! 😂😂😂😂

Still a druggy,
Still a dog abuser,
Still a benefit cheat,
Thank you lovelies, here we go again 😆 I don't think I can take any more charity scams from her. But I do dread to think what the next 1000 posts will bring. Will she get a job before #7 🤣🤣
Absolutely NO CHANCE !!!! She suffers with anxiety you know. She finds it difficult to leave her house…. Unless it’s for drugs, energy drinks, long distance trips to friends including all the way to Scotland & Ireland, Tokfest, to see the kids at the contact ctr (when she’s not making excuses not to go) ….. the list goes on. Judith Chalmers her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Well done to the neighbour knocking on her door complaining. The anti bullying scum had a lot of nasty things to say about her neighbours but the pussy said it on Live and not to their faces 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg she has got some audacity talking about children when she’s lost all 6 of hers 😡🙈

Reactions: 7
So who looked after the dogs all day if kaz went with her?
Did she leave them in that house all day in the heat on their own?
Wonder if the neighbours read on here as well as watching TT.
Dirty bint has just tipped the sand out of her shoe to use on the “table” she’s destroying and going to get the rest out of her hair…..yuk
Out all day yesterday and now nearly lunchtime and not had a shower.
#sheepdipneeded #cantshowerwontshower
#dogabuser

• Sick
Sounds like she left them alone as she was saying she left curtains clothes to keep sun out and left them with extra bowls of water

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she has the audacity to comment on other peoples parenting?!?
It genuinely blows my mind that she thinks she’s above anyone in the parenting stakes 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
But CJ you lost your kids because weed came BEFORE yours. It’s in the court reports. People in glass houses man 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She woke up and chose bullying this morning by the looks of it.
A man got shouted at because he used capital letters after he explained he had failing eyesight.
Then some poor girl got it full pelt for saying ice cubes are dangerous for dogs.
Here’s some advice for you Angela, ice cubes are perfectly ok for some dogs so long as they are being watched but for others (like poppy) they are a choking hazard, also if given to a dog that is already hot can raise their temperature causing them to over heat.(google that it’s too long to explain)
If you are going to give out random advice on a social media platform you should really point out the dangers as well as the benefits.
#clown #dogkiller

Someone who lives near her said she let's Arlo jump in the muddy ponds and that's why his skin is irritated.
I hope all the neighbours are out tonight having a good sesh 🙌💃🍻
She will be on the phone to the police again saying how she's smithy number 1 anti bullying warrior but the neighbours and their kids are being too loud she can't hear herself burn pictures for her crush 🤡🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.