CJ #6 At this point CJ & her house need a priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who lives near her said she let's Arlo jump in the muddy ponds and that's why his skin is irritated.
I hope all the neighbours are out tonight having a good sesh ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
She will be on the phone to the police again saying how she's smithy number 1 anti bullying warrior but the neighbours and their kids are being too loud she can't hear herself burn pictures for her crush ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคฃ
I saw the comment about the muddy ponds, but thereโ€™s no way she takes him out to jump in any water, if she did take them out she would be filming it for sure.
Once when she went round the nature reserve she was live and said about dogs in the water, she was on her own she left the dogs in the house cause she wanted to be on her own.
Iโ€™ll bet whoever commented hasnโ€™t actually witnessed it.

Reactions: 6
Well done to the neighbour knocking on her door complaining. The anti bullying scum had a lot of nasty things to say about her neighbours but the pussy said it on Live and not to their faces ๐Ÿ™„
Did she really just cry on camera and say I havenโ€™t got my kids cos of cbuts like this?? No angie girl you havenโ€™t got your kids because you put drugs before them and you eldest hates you and decided he would like to better himself than fall into your trap you let animals suffer beg for โ€œgifts@ and money yet complain you have no money for food cos youโ€™ve spent it on weed I hope all the neighbors turn on you you dirty smelly beggy scummy witch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seems he is just as much a twit as she is if he thinks itโ€™s ok to leave 2 dogs in the house all day on their own.
You should be ashamed both of you
#dobetter #pairofcnuts #dogabusers

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Seems he is just as much a twit as she is if he thinks itโ€™s ok to leave 2 dogs in the house all day on their own.
You should be ashamed both of you
#dobetter #pairofcnuts #dogabusers
"That's mine and Peter Pans dog"......errrrr, how the hell can it be his dog? He lives in Norfolk or Suffolk....and Angela has only been trolloping round Peter Pan for a few months....not long since she was calling Dale "Arlos dad".....kinell even her animals don't know who their "dad" is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just come across her live and she is livid seems the neighbors have been partying all night and sheโ€™s had no sleep an what I can make out one of the neighbors have been in her live which has just about tipped her over the edge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s such a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody brilliant, well done neighbours ๐Ÿ‘

She's blasting her music and manically dancing. Get those Diary sheets filled in folks โœ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought Peter Pan had a girlfriend/wife
He did have a girlfriend, think they fell out but he was out with another one for dinner last week.

Just come across her live and she is livid seems the neighbors have been partying all night and sheโ€™s had no sleep an what I can make out one of the neighbors have been in her live which has just about tipped her over the edge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s such a tit
Wonder how the neighbours found her TT ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
โ€œI play this music when Iโ€™m doing the housework and Arlo is following me round the houseโ€ฆ. He loves this music ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Housework ????!!!!!! YEAH ALRIGHT CJ, WE WILL TELL THE JOKES โ€ผ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do Dyson have a floorboard range ๐Ÿ˜… She can't even wash herself so there's no housework getting done in that crack den ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's sat eating cold pizza, pizza that was delivered last night and been in her bedroom since.....bleugh....and fed a load to Arlo!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.