CJ #2 Abuser of Dogs, Children, Drugs, Welfare and Vulnerable People

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same account just changed the name. What is she declaring she's free from, her kids 🙄
Nice to see Alex and Kerry are getting sorted. Nothing can be any worse than going back to that tit tip with that waste of space.

Reactions: 6
Same account just changed the name. What is she declaring she's free from, her kids 🙄
Nice to see Alex and Kerry are getting sorted. Nothing can be any worse than going back to that tit tip with that waste of space.
Just hope he stays away and not lured back in by her.

Reactions: 2
She hasn't got an apologetic bone in her body. She won't want him back as she uses people no matter who they are then spits them out when they either see her for what she is or they no longer have no use to her. That's basically her biography wrote in one paragraph!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That person who went into her live and asked where the scrounger is was ME and no I wasn't talking about Alex I was talking about Angela and trust me I am NO friend of hers as with everyone else am sick of her scrounging off of vulnerable people and the way she treats animals
Haha, love it. I knew who you meant 😊

Reactions: 4
CJ court judgement. Read and Weep, you can thank me later, will upload more later once I've redacted sensitive data. Please note, this is 19 pages long. I also have it on good authority that when judge told her she was a bad mother and would not get her children back, she thumbs up him and continued to eat her sandwich to the amazement of the court. Would have thought she'd be in floods of tears but a thumbs up, what a joke.

I speak only the truth. that's why I'm the True Slayer

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
CJ court judgement. Read and Weep, you can thank me later, will upload more later once I've redacted sensitive data. Please note, this is 19 pages long. I also have it on good authority that when judge told her she was a bad mother and would not get her children back, she thumbs up him and continued to eat her sandwich to the amazement of the court. Would have thought she'd be in floods of tears but a thumbs up, what a joke.

Thanks Slayer x
left in soiled nappies and having long term difficulties because of early neglect, made me cry so shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thanks Slayer x
left in soiled nappies and having long term difficulties because of early neglect, made me cry so shocking
Unfortunately there’s worse to come. Social services report is worse and in more detail

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Thanks Truth Slayer I’m gonna have a read now! I can’t believe she still has an allegiance of fans

“ Neither father seeks to care for their child” that makes me so sad - where is their sense of responsibility- both parents have severely let those children down. People like this should be sterilised instead of breading children to be put in care/adopted

And ain’t this the truth still til this day… “lack of insight and recognition of the effect of her behaviour on her children”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.