Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did she inform universal credit her boyfriend stays there every night of the week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder did she inform universal credit her boyfriend stays there every night of the week.
nobody in the derry/strabane/castlederg area tell univeral credit anything. you wonder how all these die hard republicans would feel if there was a united ireland and they lost their free cars and partners houses they rent out

Reactions: 4
Listen, she has to be bipolar. Thon is not wise in the head. She has such an addictive personality.

And beating herself up for having some wine, sure what odds.

Reactions: 3
Back to the moaning and groaning. Miss positivity didn’t last too long . Boring !!

I know some people won’t agree
But I’m really enjoying her stories of late
And yes Ciara is likely posting to try and keep herself accountable and in her routine
It goes to show she doesn’t need drink (yes she had two glasses at the weekend)
But I think it’s refreshing seeing someone start to implement better habits and hopefully it can help others

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm really enjoying her stories at the minute, she is using her followers for accountability. she seems much happier this past few weeks

Reactions: 3
Yeah but why eat the crap over and over then moan and moan when she knows it’s no gluten free ??
But she said herself it’s the first time she’s ate it in ages so hardly eating it “over and over”? Lol think you’re reaching over nothing, i’m sure lots of us eat things we aren’t supposed to sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 2
But she said herself it’s the first time she’s ate it in ages so hardly eating it “over and over”? Lol think you’re reaching over nothing, i’m sure lots of us eat things we aren’t supposed to sometimes
ok Ciara 😂

Reactions: 1
Im GF and tbh her posts dont make sense. Last night she couldnt eat turkey burger and she was sick but today ate a turkey sausage - both have gluten in it. She hasnt been properly diagnosed by a doctor either. She has diagnosed herself- she also ate apple crumble the last day as well. Shes picking and choosing

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else just not find her stories funny in the slightest ?
I hope that isn't a gifted stay as it's not tagged as gifted once as far as I can see AND she called them Briar Hill and not Briar field at the end 🤦‍♀️She can't even get the name right!

If not I’m sure Jason and the others paid. She didn’t pay that’s for sure !