Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking the baby to get medical attention for breathing difficulties, but on the way there takes time to put a post up on social media about it. What the duck is wrong with her? Her priorities are all over the place.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What is the bath thing about… it’s so weird! I have a bath once a year id say! The cost of bloody heating the water. This one is in the bath, every single day. Is it not weird for an adult to just be chilling in bath talking on their stories

• Sick
What is the bath thing about… it’s so weird! I have a bath once a year id say! The cost of bloody heating the water. This one is in the bath, every single day. Is it not weird for an adult to just be chilling in bath talking on their stories
I have a bath at least 5 times a week I’m obsessed 😂 I have gas heating though so heating the water not an issue. Not once have I recorded myself talking or crying in there but 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a bath at least 5 times a week I’m obsessed 😂 I have gas heating though so heating the water not an issue. Not once have I recorded myself talking or crying in there but 😅😅
Haha that’s fair it would cost me a fortune 🤑
But yea the recording herself in it annoys me more 😂 surely a bath is meant to be relaxing 🫠 it’s like she does it for attention. Esp when she drunk 🙄

Reactions: 1
What is she actually hoping to achieve by sharing those stories? Someone needs to take that phone of her 😂

Haha that’s fair it would cost me a fortune 🤑
But yea the recording herself in it annoys me more 😂 surely a bath is meant to be relaxing 🫠 it’s like she does it for attention. Esp when she drunk 🙄
Don’t remind me of her eating in the bath hungover 🤮🤮🤮 nothing relaxing about that

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Im sorry but where does she have the time to be constantly on the phone/stories/replying to messages?? Like spend time with BOTH children, friends, partner.

The novelty has wore off now . She wants to stop breast feeding and give it time , treston will be home alone with the kids and she’ll be out on the piss . Can just tell she laughs and criticises him and I’m sure he’s trying his very best as a new daddy

Does anyone else think it was strange hearing her birth story and that she didnt complain?
Obviously shes really grateful baby Jack arrived safely.
But its Ciara we are talking about...she wanted a waterbirth and no induction. Got no waterbirth and possibly was no need for induction etc etc
Nothing seemed to be what she wanted and while she did drop in a new snide remarks about the midwife who turned up the machine without telling her and the lovely wee consultant who thought there was a need for induction...she didnt complain the way Ciara usually complains!
🤣

Im sorry but where does she have the time to be constantly on the phone/stories/replying to messages?? Like spend time with BOTH children, friends, partner.
Was thinking the same, she hasn't had a day off Instagram since the Baby was born it's not normal, it's actually sad that her whole life is about sharing all her private information to strangers on the internet who in reality don't give a tit about her or her kids, I personally don't understand how her partner can cope with how exposed his life Is with her I would hate it.

Reactions: 4
"Changing his 💩 nappy for me"

Naw, he's changing it for his wane. It's called parenting. I don't follow him on sm but I doubt if he puts his newborn online 24/7.

Reactions: 4
I dont think its good that her daughter is seeing meltdowns and has inconsistenty in her day to day life. How about don’t record 24/7 and spend time with her

Reactions: 6
Well thank fcuk she’s changed to the bottle was fed up hearing about her tittys, what will she talk about now the bloody dose, says she doesn’t feel bad about c
The novelty has well and truly worn off.
We could have written that, reality has sunk in and she can’t go back, she must have thought he would get her attention on insta but everyone is fed up listening to her whining every bloody day she has some sort of problem!!