Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was more shocked her being upstairs and he had a cloth over his face and she shared that.

not even 4 weeks PP and away out
She sure gets it easy. The wee girl always away too. I know she’s seeing her daddy . And the wee baby in ‘nanas’ house without her a good few times already too and it’s only been 4 weeks . She’ll moan and moan later she didn’t want to be out. Won’t be long to treston is home alone with the 2 kids and she’s away out again on the piss

Reactions: 4
This is the start of it now, she barely spent a weekend with the first child, the new baby will be the same.

Whoever asked her out tonight though will have seen her videos earlier moaning about going out and saying that she really didn't want to. What a cow.

I couldnt imagine leaving my 4 week old for a night out. I am a mother of three and each time just wanted to spend time with my babies. There both really immature and she thinks shes the it girl. Sad- he is just as bad

Reactions: 4
Still in her bed at this time, no rush to go and see the wee baby. She looks like a woman in her late 40s early 50s lying there this morning . Shocking

Reactions: 3
She’s aged 10 years. She just looked stupid out making a tit of herself in the pub. Nothing wrong with a night out every now and then but she’s acting like a teenager. You made your choice Ciara, now step up and rear your children for once.

She’s a horrible witch. Just loves to put treston down. Any dig at all she can get to post

Reactions: 2
Ah poor ciara child free tonight to rest or do whatever she likes cos she had a ‘hard day’ yesterday with the wee baby. She really is a spoiled pathetic crying witch . Poor treston isn’t mature enough to realise what he’s got himself in for. Completely trapped now

Ah poor ciara child free tonight to rest or do whatever she likes cos she had a ‘hard day’ yesterday with the wee baby. She really is a spoiled pathetic crying witch . Poor treston isn’t mature enough to realise what he’s got himself in for. Completely trapped now
Poor fcuker is going to get a wake up call when it’s too late, she’s a bloody dose and is getting worse, she is one selfish witch

She’s a bully . Always was and always will be . She’s a fake witch. She’s always been a spoiled mean girl

I really feel for Treston.

The poor fella can't even eat his dinner in peace. If he was my son my heart would be broke at how she treats him.
---
Does treston have sisters? What must his fam think of her 🙈
He has at least one from what I remember

Reactions: 1
I really feel for Treston.

The poor fella can't even eat his dinner in peace. If he was my son my heart would be broke at how she treats him.
---

He has at least one from what I remember
i don’t feel for him anymore. He feeds into her and at times just as bad. He allows the child to be posted constantly, even when the child is crying. I think its awful the way she keeps saying this is basically her first time doing all this and clara rose could be hearing her say this. I think she thinks shes great with these new followers not realising what everyone is thinking in omagh

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i don’t feel for him anymore. He feeds into her and at times just as bad. He allows the child to be posted constantly, even when the child is crying. I think its awful the way she keeps saying this is basically her first time doing all this and clara rose could be hearing her say this. I think she thinks shes great with these new followers not realising what everyone is thinking in omagh
Yes new followers are there to watch the car crash that is her Instagram page, does she think they are following to be intrigued by her content she’s daft if she thinks that!!