Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a selfish witch out driving while doing videos on her phone , I’m going to report as it’s not the first time and I’ve the screen recordings as proof
Out of curiosity who do you report to? I often see ones at it and wonder who to send it to. Would it even get picked up?

Couldn't even wait the week .. nothing to do with alcohol being in the milk more the point of handling a new born..

Reactions: 1
Is she going to just stay in bed from now on or what ? Cos she gave birth she has to stay in bed all day ?

Is she going to just stay in bed from now on or what ? Cos she gave birth she has to stay in bed all day ?
Sure the baby’s in the bed already, how dangerous is that, had to delete her fcuking baby spam every 2 minutes, aye your baby is cute but I don’t want to see him feeding and shitting 10 times a day, go be a new mum and give the gram and us a break!! Forcing their kids on us nobody cares about your child except yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That most recent story, 50% videoing the baby, 50% advertising the breakfast wrap deal from Centra. Using your baby to get views like that is disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That poor Baby has had a camera stuck in his face the min he was born, why can't she just keep her kids offline and be a mother in private.

She is very smug sitting in the cinema 😅 I know it’s each to their own but I couldn’t not leave my baby after a week. I would have no notion of leaving it.

Reactions: 5
After this mornings stories I am more convinced than ever that there's something not right with this wee girl.

She's really really immature.

And watching him with the baby highlights how young he is too.

Reactions: 2
After this mornings stories I am more convinced than ever that there's something not right with this wee girl.

Lift doesn’t go to the top with her, she thrives on attention and the baby is only for the gram, that’s what most so called influencers do these days when they have no content, go have a baby, people will soon get sick looking at him, not fair on the poor baby who didn’t ask for that tit!! So sad

I’m new to following her, is Clara Rose his wee girl too?
Or is this baby his first?

I’m new to following her, is Clara Rose his wee girl too?
Or is this baby his first?
No, he's not the wee girls daddy but he seems to very very good to her.

Lift doesn’t go to the top with her, she thrives on attention and the baby is only for the gram, that’s what most so called influencers do these days when they have no content, go have a baby, people will soon get sick looking at him, not fair on the poor baby who didn’t ask for that tit!! So sad
She didn't do this, she was very honest at the start that it was an unplanned pregnancy. But I agree that she has certainly made the most of it since!

He looks so much younger than her and he’s stuck with her now unfortunately

Jesus Christ you’d think she was the only one in the world to ever breast feed acc sick of her talking about her bleeping boobs and milk

Reactions: 5