Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No happy birthday to Jason did they fall out?
She’s not able to take a hand out of him anymore so he’s probably been dropped, if he starts spending big bucks on the baby she will let him back in, fcuking dose she is

Nothing grinds my gears more than people who breast feed then make it their whole identity (or identititty 😂) - it’s not some new discovery

Reactions: 7
She posted her daughters YouTube search history for all her followers to see... she likes humiliating people. Only bullies get on like that

1000058279.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The throwing up with dolls would worry me.. is she trying to make herself sick (the little girl) maybe ask instead of posting. Awful

Reactions: 3
The throwing up with dolls would worry me.. is she trying to make herself sick (the little girl) maybe ask instead of posting. Awful
That's really gross

Came here to say I am disgusted by her going on stories to cry about a poor woman that has passed away, making it all about her.
That lady had a young children whom she was absolutely crazy about.
She didn't want to meet up with her in case she liked her then she died 😔.
Showed their convo as well. She is actually sick in the head. Textbook narcissistic tendencies.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You seriously wouldn’t think she already had a baby before
Unless she didn’t do very much for the wee
Girl as she was living at home

Reactions: 1
You seriously wouldn’t think she already had a baby before
Unless she didn’t do very much for the wee
Girl as she was living at home
She didnt - her mother basically raised her. In her company and she said in front of me how clara rose was born because she was bored.

• Sick
  • Sad
She didnt - her mother basically raised her. In her company and she said in front of me how clara rose was born because she was bored.
Explains why she’s really going overboard sharing it all
She’s never done it all before and probably can’t believe she’s actually able to do it
Kind of sad really

In case ye didn't realise ciara is breastfeeding she is very quite about it 😩 I had to unfollow her she was actually giving me a pain in my tits

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She puts on this fake lisp recently and it’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen anyone else notice? Lol

I keep saying it, the lift doesn't go all the way to the top.

Pregnancy was her whole personality, now it's "bewbie feeding"

Reactions: 4
She puts on this fake lisp recently and it’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen anyone else notice? Lol
It’s the stupid voice 🤯 even when she was talking about her photographer yesterday she caught herself on and was like why am I speaking like this 🤨

Duno why but her hair really annoys me . She needs to chop half of it off doesn’t suit her 🤨
---
The whole family could live up them nostrils

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
All the SHEIN stuff, did she get that all free from that link the whole country is sharing??? Because I see her selling the nursing bras that don’t fit? I mean come on…give them to a charity shop or someone who may actually need them instead of scrounging for a few pound

Imagine taken your child to a and e but posting about it first. Different level. Can NOTHING be private??

• Angry