Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wisteria

Drives me potty... not a cent here to take my kids away
Don't know why I bother working a 45 hour week

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Omg just watched her reels about the l proof. This Ciara one must be loopers! Imagine having that much time to do something like that.

cantinfluenceme

Just had to hit unfollow on this one, no idea why I followed her in the first place. She is completely illiterate, has the reading and writing skills of an 8 year old. It's actually shocking.

Abacus15

How many times a day does she show that baby,feel so sorry for these kids,exploited for likes and comments

Abacus15

How many santas can you possibly visit,shes been to about 5/6 now,absolute over kill,all free of course

Abacus15

She changed her name after the Suzanne Burke Drama. There was a previous thread on her for her old name, no word of a lie it was her talking to herself. She’s actually nuts with the drama she tries to stir up so she has something to talk about on her shitty page

Sounds like she gave suzanne an awful time,awful

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Between her and sinead with the breastfeed videos yes you breastfeed that's great but no need to keep putting videos up of it im sure in years to come their kids will be delighted to see that give them some privacy🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️