Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abacus15

So morto for her doing that to suzanne burke,desperate carry on
The freebie days out and holidays are too.much

Abacus15

I remember looking at Suzanne story was mental 🤣🤣ciara is a sly bitch and then a few months back coming on about this page
Did she actually ever address the hole Suzanne thing I didn't follow her back then
She rang the guards on ber and said iit wasnt true but it most definately was!

Bettybob

Off out for another freebie looks like a great place to go. Pics are fab but did she air brush 1 of the younger sons face from a fall or something 2 pics like foundation covering scrapes to face but last pic clear to see. Look all kids fall, as do adults who might wana cover up but to cover up a kids face just odd to me

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
She is sly no doubt esp after her well known carry on and what she did to suzanne,desperate behaviour,do anything to be a instahun
I remember looking at Suzanne story was mental 🤣🤣ciara is a sly bitch and then a few months back coming on about this page
Did she actually ever address the hole Suzanne thing I didn't follow her back then

Wisteria

Latest reel...wow, the self love
I often wonder if these huns ever feel like total gobshites prancing, preening and eye fuckin the camera

nasa5

VIP Member
She changed her name after the Suzanne Burke Drama. There was a previous thread on her for her old name, no word of a lie it was her talking to herself. She’s actually nuts with the drama she tries to stir up so she has something to talk about on her shitty page

What was the drama about?

Skinner

VIP Member
New thread for Ciara Dempsey as requested.

Pressed too quickly. Meant to delete the
No but there should be one. Can admin amend please?