Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yourefullofsh%te

This woman is a relentless follower/unfollower
I called her out on it when she followed me and then within minutes had gone - said must be an error
Told her you’ve done the same to two of my friends as well - so three errors ?
She responded that she hasn’t got time to argue and that if I don’t want to follow her I can leave
She’s such a hard nosed cow

Bettybob

Dylan and oaks....have I missed something are they not Dylan oaks or has she gone and got the brand name wrong again 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

nasa5

VIP Member
Seeing Julie and Eoghan highlighting tattle has Ciara trying to jump on the bandwagon. Never knew she’d a page here but naturally she’s sent people here when she seen how quiet it was

Wisteria

Has she no shame?
My God I haven't seen any wan as bad as her for selling her children on the Internet!

Hot lips

Chatty Member
She is a bit of luck to sarah burke aswel 😂did she really troll Suzanne
is there a thread for michelle up the land, this lady had gained over 80,000 followers throughout the past two years , if u click into following shes full of fake accounts or people from Spain and alot of foreign followers 😂, going under the radar , do they not think companies check , or do they care anymore, really instagram getting beyond ridiculous, im sure The twirling must be gone to her head ,😂

yourefullofsh%te

😂😂 hilarious
She’s so not bothered 🤥
She’s as nasty and devious as they come and she knows it - and yeah loves a bit of drama to drum up followers
She’s always done it, when she’s not following/unfollowing