Mystyle_myboys_andme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you notice how she was all part that insta girls event page then minute raffle was done she gone quiet and onto a showcasing page more like collab city ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
how how is she getting all the work and where did she come from
did you notice how she was all part that insta girls event page then minute raffle was done she gone quiet and onto a showcasing page more like collab city ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Yes noticed that alright to be fair they raised good amount considering rest accounts never heard of ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the amount of stuff she gets sent she could do with donating some that

Amount
how how is she getting all the work and where did she come from

Yes noticed that alright to be fair they raised good amount considering rest accounts never heard of ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the amount of stuff she gets sent she could do with donating some that
Amount of stuff is unreal .....hardly gets paid on top of being gifted

She has been extra quiet though to normal fair point!! Thank God she hasn't put up decorations yet like some the other sheep! Though its early days๐Ÿ˜‚

Jesus christ anyone see her stories tonight on bullying....don't know what to say made me ill,that happens

Jesus christ anyone see her stories tonight on bullying....don't know what to say made me ill,that happens
Would ya stop..... You and aul Meg there seem very invested in that insta page. Ye barely talk about anything else, first ever posts on other threads mentioning her insta handle, the only two to ever mention her on other threads, insta handle spelt perfectly aswell. All very suspect. Now drawing attention to a bullying saga. sounds like itโ€™s all engineered to be shared and discussed to make her/you relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Would ya stop..... You and aul Meg there seem very invested in that insta page. Ye barely talk about anything else, first ever posts on other threads mentioning her insta handle, the only two to ever mention her on other threads, insta handle spelt perfectly aswell. All very suspect. Now drawing attention to a bullying saga. sounds like itโ€™s all engineered to be shared and discussed to make her/you relevant.
Ehh not my fault nobody else seems to care take it down if bothers you so much ! I chat plenty other threads you seem very invested in watching what I'm up too ๐Ÿ˜‚

plus may I
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ehh not my fault nobody else seems to care take it down if bothers you so much ! I chat plenty other threads you seem very invested in watching what I'm up too ๐Ÿ˜‚
Add u set this thread up ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”and put the spelling in top! Sure u didn't set this up and for you and now not liking it after all

• Haha
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

plus may I
Add u set this thread up ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”and put the spelling in top! Sure u didn't set this up and for you and now not liking it after all
I did set up the thread, Meg came on to FBGs thread to ask for it cause she didnโ€™t know how. Cause I set it up, I get notifications and I noticed you and Meg back and forth and your profiles show comments youโ€™ve made, vast majority about mystyle myboys andme. Then you come on trying to draw everyoneโ€™s attention to a bullying saga that she posted on her insta. Simply pointing out the obvious, oldest trick in the book.

Reactions: 2
I did set up the thread, Meg came on to FBGs thread to ask for it cause she didnโ€™t know how. Cause I set it up, I get notifications and I noticed you and Meg back and forth and your profiles show comments youโ€™ve made, vast majority about mystyle myboys andme. Then you come on trying to draw everyoneโ€™s attention to a bullying saga that she posted on her insta. Simply pointing out the obvious, oldest trick in the book.
Okaaay u clearly have alot time on your hands take it down bothers u so much which it clearly does ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I haven't been on this thread since first day ๐Ÿ˜ณ back and forth?? I actually asked for it for aoife stile file also and couldn't be done apparently ๐Ÿ˜ as one above said get rid if it annoys you or bothers you so much

Ciara is a dangerous lethal one to watch out for.i was shown the emails she sends companies to get work and you wouldn't believe how she plays the mental health game to get freebies. She would literally take anything, she's also sending rotten messages from fake accounts about other bloggers to steal their collabs, which iv proof of.plus for all of you wondering how she gets the followers she has a follow loop and an engagement group, i know this cause she added me ages back.none of her followers are genuine.shes been slagging people on insta on the sly and the ones she's slagging to are turning on her and outing her. A group of bloggers have gotten together the last few weeks to out her shenanigans.she would want to watch her self and shut up before the truth comes out about her. She's fake pages all over the place commenting on her posts calling herself beautiful so the companies will think she's something big. She's three accounts on here slating other respected bloggers cause she's a nobody with no genuine followers. Dangerous spiteful girl

The tales doing the rounds on the chat groups on this girl . Well known to be behind so many fake accounts. She is harassing and midering other insta bloggers. Very strange behaviour out of an adult woman

100% physco head on her ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Jesus she thinks sheโ€™s great, face filitered to the last on her post, you canโ€™t even see her nose whatโ€™s going on, rotten looking, so false all the dancing & pouting, completely allergic to her, tries so hard itโ€™s embarrassing