Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abacus15

She will go on all the free christmas trips as well,would she not gift it to another family,greedy

Reactions: 1

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Hi Ciara, you obviously dont stand by what you said when you removed your posts....Your eyes must be as wonky as your nose if you cant see you are selling your childrens privacy for free shit! If you are that desperate for days out, get a job like the rest of us, just cos you have 5 children it shouldnt stop you.... And the other poster was right, you NEVER take those children anywhere thats not gifted.... Time to GET A JOB!!!!

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Do you think she actually is invited to these events she never seems to be able to male them bit like Melissa's mills 🙄

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
When are these brands and PR companies going to open their eyes. The likes on all of her posts are fake. I noticed she tags this other page @the_mum_edition on all her posts and then deletes the tag the next morning. It's a page to get fake likes on her posts 🫣 View attachment 2444365
---
She's clearly reading here because she deleted the tag for that fake likes page about 2 minutes after I put that screenshot up
She is a gobshite she has never ever taken her kids to anything unless it's gifted there is something really sly about her don't buy the hole earth mother shite 🤣🤣🤣
---
These companies need to cop on Big Time. She is a gobshite she has never ever taken her kids to anything unless it's gifted. There is something really sly about her don't buy the hole earth mother shite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Omg what a gobshite I couldn't care less if you breastfeed until he is 12 but stop going on about it and putting pics up give your a child some privacy your no better than any mother who bottles feeds

And also I have never see her take her children that isnt gifted

And one more thing there was no need at all to change your child's face in the picture because of a fall

That's all for today 😊
---
Omg what a gobshite I couldn't care less if you breastfeed until he is 12 but stop going on about it and putting pics up give your a child some privacy your no better than any mother who bottles feeds

And also I have never see her take her children that isnt gifted

And one more thing there was no need at all to change your child's face in the picture because of a fall

That's all for today 😊
Ohhh and sorry ciara I actually don't sit at home all day I have a job a real job unlike you, and my kids don't need to fight for my attention either 🙃

Last edited:

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
This is mean but she is truly a very ugly woman isn’t she ? Her husband is not bad looking what does he see in her ????

Has this one had serious Botox or what is going on..her face seems real strange doesn’t appear to
Move with her mouth when she talks or somthing

Bettybob

How many santas can you possibly visit,shes been to about 5/6 now,absolute over kill,all free of course
Was thinking the very same and like the smaller ones be like oh another santa, 🤦‍♀️like most people gonto visit santa once a year, id respect her more had she gifted some of them as in a prize. But no another freebee

She's a sly dog 😆 All the stories up about Emerald Park and only one of them marked as 'invite' and it's hidden in a fucking cloud ☁ Very tempted to send that screenshot to the PR company and Emerald Park

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
She thinks she really is mother earth with the hole breadfeeding and doesn't drink thats great but your no better than anyone
Else other one who puts me off ever breadfeeding 😂😂

I have no idea 😂 I remember watching Suzannes stories at the time and thinking wtf who is this nutter, she must have a lot of time on her hands for all this shit she’s doing then I seen she had 4 kids at the time, I’ve 2 and I barely have time to wipe my bum never mind the shit she was being accused of, tattle is my guilty pleasure when I get a few quiet moments to myself, so if she had time for that shit I salute her
What have I just watched time I'll never get back🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
When are these brands and PR companies going to open their eyes. The likes on all of her posts are fake. I noticed she tags this other page @the_mum_edition on all her posts and then deletes the tag the next morning. It's a page to get fake likes on her posts 🫣
Engagement Group.jpg

---
She's clearly reading here because she deleted the tag for that fake likes page about 2 minutes after I put that screenshot up

Last edited:
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Me too 😂 morto for the 2 of them going on liek teenagers although I don’t know if I believe Suzanne either
2 genuine gowl bags. Also, was t Ciara caught with multiple tattle accounts talking shit about the ones she does be arse licking? 🤣🤣🤣