Ciara Dempsey #1 No but there should be one,absolute begger and gets so many free days out,make you sick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other one who only takes her kids to stuff if its free don't think iv ever seen her at anything that isn't gifted and she never shuts up about breastfeeding like get over yourself your not the only women to breastfed your baby 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
😂 she must be losing followers and needed a bit of drama! All shes done is pointed people, me included, in the direction of this page, never knew about the More than a ma saga, now that's goss......

Reactions: 2
😂😂 hilarious
She’s so not bothered 🤥
She’s as nasty and devious as they come and she knows it - and yeah loves a bit of drama to drum up followers
She’s always done it, when she’s not following/unfollowing

Seeing Julie and Eoghan highlighting tattle has Ciara trying to jump on the bandwagon. Never knew she’d a page here but naturally she’s sent people here when she seen how quiet it was

Omg what a gobshite I couldn't care less if you breastfeed until he is 12 but stop going on about it and putting pics up give your a child some privacy your no better than any mother who bottles feeds

And also I have never see her take her children that isnt gifted

And one more thing there was no need at all to change your child's face in the picture because of a fall

That's all for today 😊
---
Omg what a gobshite I couldn't care less if you breastfeed until he is 12 but stop going on about it and putting pics up give your a child some privacy your no better than any mother who bottles feeds

And also I have never see her take her children that isnt gifted

And one more thing there was no need at all to change your child's face in the picture because of a fall

That's all for today 😊
Ohhh and sorry ciara I actually don't sit at home all day I have a job a real job unlike you, and my kids don't need to fight for my attention either 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hi Ciara, you obviously dont stand by what you said when you removed your posts....Your eyes must be as wonky as your nose if you cant see you are selling your childrens privacy for free tit! If you are that desperate for days out, get a job like the rest of us, just cos you have 5 children it shouldnt stop you.... And the other poster was right, you NEVER take those children anywhere thats not gifted.... Time to GET A JOB!!!!

She changed her name after the Suzanne Burke Drama. There was a previous thread on her for her old name, no word of a lie it was her talking to herself. She’s actually nuts with the drama she tries to stir up so she has something to talk about on her crappy page

Reactions: 3
She changed her name after the Suzanne Burke Drama. There was a previous thread on her for her old name, no word of a lie it was her talking to herself. She’s actually nuts with the drama she tries to stir up so she has something to talk about on her crappy page

Sounds like she gave suzanne an awful time,awful

What was the drama about?

What was the drama about?
Suzanne used to have a highlight on it. Essentially Suzanne was getting trolled by some accounts saying really nasty things about her and just hassling her loads. She ended up figuring out it was Ciara cause the same email was used for all accounts and for Ciara’s own Instagram. Then the two of them called the guards on each other for harassment and the guards told them to grow up. It was all very mortifying for both of them and I’m sure it’s all on Suzanne’s Tattle pages from 2021z Ciara changed her insta handle shortly after that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest reel...wow, the self love
I often wonder if these huns ever feel like total gobshites prancing, preening and eye fuckin the camera

Has this one had serious Botox or what is going on..her face seems real strange doesn’t appear to
Move with her mouth when she talks or somthing

Between her and sinead with the breastfeed videos yes you breastfeed that's great but no need to keep putting videos up of it im sure in years to come their kids will be delighted to see that give them some privacy🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️