Ciara Dempsey #1 No but there should be one,absolute begger and gets so many free days out,make you sick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her as we were preggers same time. But Lord Jaysus on a combine harvester is she boring: her nasal droning weird lispy voice drove me to distraction.
unfollwed after the #ad #ad #ad #sp #freebieholiday

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many times a day does she show that baby,feel so sorry for these kids,exploited for likes and comments

She will go on all the free christmas trips as well,would she not gift it to another family,greedy

Ciara what is the point of hiding your teenage son face now you been showing him for years 🤦🏼‍♀️

She is a bit of luck to sarah burke aswel 😂did she really troll Suzanne
is there a thread for michelle up the land, this lady had gained over 80,000 followers throughout the past two years , if u click into following shes full of fake accounts or people from Spain and alot of foreign followers 😂, going under the radar , do they not think companies check , or do they care anymore, really instagram getting beyond ridiculous, im sure The twirling must be gone to her head ,😂

How many santas can you possibly visit,shes been to about 5/6 now,absolute over kill,all free of course

How many santas can you possibly visit,shes been to about 5/6 now,absolute over kill,all free of course
Was thinking the very same and like the smaller ones be like oh another santa, 🤦‍♀️like most people gonto visit santa once a year, id respect her more had she gifted some of them as in a prize. But no another freebee

Was thinking the very same and like the smaller ones be like oh another santa, 🤦‍♀️like most people gonto visit santa once a year, id respect her more had she gifted some of them as in a prize. But no another freebee
Like how many Santa's do the kids need to see

Off out for another freebie looks like a great place to go. Pics are fab but did she air brush 1 of the younger sons face from a fall or something 2 pics like foundation covering scrapes to face but last pic clear to see. Look all kids fall, as do adults who might wana cover up but to cover up a kids face just odd to me

Has she no shame?
My God I haven't seen any wan as bad as her for selling her children on the Internet!

This woman is a relentless follower/unfollower
I called her out on it when she followed me and then within minutes had gone - said must be an error
Told her you’ve done the same to two of my friends as well - so three errors ?
She responded that she hasn’t got time to argue and that if I don’t want to follow her I can leave
She’s such a hard nosed cow