Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Lol I only know this one from Suzanne Burke exposing her for trolling her 🤣🤣🤣 MORTO for her

Reactions: 5
What was the drama about?
Suzanne used to have a highlight on it. Essentially Suzanne was getting trolled by some accounts saying really nasty things about her and just hassling her loads. She ended up figuring out it was Ciara cause the same email was used for all accounts and for Ciara’s own Instagram. Then the two of them called the guards on each other for harassment and the guards told them to grow up. It was all very mortifying for both of them and I’m sure it’s all on Suzanne’s Tattle pages from 2021z Ciara changed her insta handle shortly after that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

ShirlCarta

This is mean but she is truly a very ugly woman isn’t she ? Her husband is not bad looking what does he see in her ????
Only discovering this thread now and it's hilarious.. 🤣 this is so true though how did she pull the hubbie.. I know him personally, the women love him 😍 and he loves the women, if ye get my drift 😝🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She changed her name after the Suzanne Burke Drama. There was a previous thread on her for her old name, no word of a lie it was her talking to herself. She’s actually nuts with the drama she tries to stir up so she has something to talk about on her shitty page

Reactions: 3

Skinner

VIP Member
She comments on every single post FBG posts, locking her arse. She's such a crawler.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Dusty2020

VIP Member
2 genuine gowl bags. Also, was t Ciara caught with multiple tattle accounts talking shit about the ones she does be arse licking? 🤣🤣🤣
I have no idea 😂 I remember watching Suzannes stories at the time and thinking wtf who is this nutter, she must have a lot of time on her hands for all this shit she’s doing then I seen she had 4 kids at the time, I’ve 2 and I barely have time to wipe my bum never mind the shit she was being accused of, tattle is my guilty pleasure when I get a few quiet moments to myself, so if she had time for that shit I salute her

Jellybb

VIP Member
Can I ask how the fuck this one gets all the freebies? 🤣 like what is her content? I just know her from herself trolling Suzanne Burke and having a few accounts on this

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Other one who only takes her kids to stuff if its free don't think iv ever seen her at anything that isn't gifted and she never shuts up about breastfeeding like get over yourself your not the only women to breastfed your baby 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Whatthehell2

😂 she must be losing followers and needed a bit of drama! All shes done is pointed people, me included, in the direction of this page, never knew about the More than a ma saga, now that's goss......

kathynates123

Watched her as we were preggers same time. But Lord Jaysus on a combine harvester is she boring: her nasal droning weird lispy voice drove me to distraction.
unfollwed after the #ad #ad #ad #sp #freebieholiday

• Haha
Reactions: 1

cantinfluenceme

She annoys me so much the way she's so illiterate. Baby no 6 and she still can't string a properly worded sentence together.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Was thinking the very same and like the smaller ones be like oh another santa, 🤦‍♀️like most people gonto visit santa once a year, id respect her more had she gifted some of them as in a prize. But no another freebee
Like how many Santa's do the kids need to see

Abacus15

She is sly no doubt esp after her well known carry on and what she did to suzanne,desperate behaviour,do anything to be a instahun