Ciara Dempsey #1 No but there should be one,absolute begger and gets so many free days out,make you sick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drives me potty... not a cent here to take my kids away
Don't know why I bother working a 45 hour week

Is there a thread for ciara dempsey or is this? New to this and I'm dying to see what people think of her 🙈

Just had to hit unfollow on this one, no idea why I followed her in the first place. She is completely illiterate, has the reading and writing skills of an 8 year old. It's actually shocking.

Can I ask how the duck this one gets all the freebies? 🤣 like what is her content? I just know her from herself trolling Suzanne Burke and having a few accounts on this

Reactions: 2
When are these brands and PR companies going to open their eyes. The likes on all of her posts are fake. I noticed she tags this other page @the_mum_edition on all her posts and then deletes the tag the next morning. It's a page to get fake likes on her posts 🫣
Engagement Group.jpg

---
She's clearly reading here because she deleted the tag for that fake likes page about 2 minutes after I put that screenshot up

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
When are these brands and PR companies going to open their eyes. The likes on all of her posts are fake. I noticed she tags this other page @the_mum_edition on all her posts and then deletes the tag the next morning. It's a page to get fake likes on her posts 🫣 View attachment 2444365
---
She's clearly reading here because she deleted the tag for that fake likes page about 2 minutes after I put that screenshot up
She is a gobshite she has never ever taken her kids to anything unless it's gifted there is something really sly about her don't buy the hole earth mother shite 🤣🤣🤣
---
These companies need to cop on Big Time. She is a gobshite she has never ever taken her kids to anything unless it's gifted. There is something really sly about her don't buy the hole earth mother shite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's a sly dog 😆 All the stories up about Emerald Park and only one of them marked as 'invite' and it's hidden in a bleeping cloud ☁ Very tempted to send that screenshot to the PR company and Emerald Park

She is sly no doubt esp after her well known carry on and what she did to suzanne,desperate behaviour,do anything to be a instahun