Ciara Dempsey #1 No but there should be one,absolute begger and gets so many free days out,make you sick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Ciara Dempsey as requested.

Pressed too quickly. Meant to delete the
No but there should be one. Can admin amend please?

Lol I only know this one from Suzanne Burke exposing her for trolling her 🤣🤣🤣 MORTO for her

Reactions: 5
She comments on every single post FBG posts, locking her arse. She's such a crawler.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Me too 😂 morto for the 2 of them going on liek teenagers although I don’t know if I believe Suzanne either
2 genuine gowl bags. Also, was t Ciara caught with multiple tattle accounts talking tit about the ones she does be arse licking? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
2 genuine gowl bags. Also, was t Ciara caught with multiple tattle accounts talking tit about the ones she does be arse licking? 🤣🤣🤣
I have no idea 😂 I remember watching Suzannes stories at the time and thinking wtf who is this nutter, she must have a lot of time on her hands for all this tit she’s doing then I seen she had 4 kids at the time, I’ve 2 and I barely have time to wipe my bum never mind the tit she was being accused of, tattle is my guilty pleasure when I get a few quiet moments to myself, so if she had time for that tit I salute her

Reactions: 2
She thinks she really is mother earth with the hole breadfeeding and doesn't drink thats great but your no better than anyone
Else other one who puts me off ever breadfeeding 😂😂

I have no idea 😂 I remember watching Suzannes stories at the time and thinking wtf who is this nutter, she must have a lot of time on her hands for all this tit she’s doing then I seen she had 4 kids at the time, I’ve 2 and I barely have time to wipe my bum never mind the tit she was being accused of, tattle is my guilty pleasure when I get a few quiet moments to myself, so if she had time for that tit I salute her
What have I just watched time I'll never get back🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Omg just watched her reels about the l proof. This Ciara one must be loopers! Imagine having that much time to do something like that.

So morto for her doing that to suzanne burke,desperate carry on
The freebie days out and holidays are too.much

Anyone else think Ciara might be behind the Teaspill page? Whoever it is is really going for poor old Suzanne 🤪

• Haha