Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Per the property price register they bought it early 2019. If it sells for the asking price they will make around 150k profit on it
Ah I feel like they did a lot of work in it? You couldn't pay me to move that soon after buying!

But I kind of agree with somebody up thread who reckons they'll move to Wicklow. She's very sentimental about their wild childhood, prob wants the same for Aya (and if they have more)

Reactions: 2
Ah I feel like they did a lot of work in it? You couldn't pay me to move that soon after buying!

But I kind of agree with somebody up thread who reckons they'll move to Wicklow. She's very sentimental about their wild childhood, prob wants the same for Aya (and if they have more)
I think because they had such difficulty getting pregnant and needing IVF she’s said they’re not planning on having any more children!!

I’m surprised she would be happy to relinquish that much control over the business but I suppose moving so much online has showed it’s possible. Wonder will she go full country yummy mummy and be cleaning out chicken coops in her €400 atrium skirts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
House desperately needs curtains, rugs and some bookshelves. I'd love to be able to afford a house like that though! I'm surprised they are selling so quickly, especially after all the effort she put in,which seemed personal rather than a profit making exercise. Buying and moving twice within 2 years sounds like an absolute nightmare. I guess maybe it's location. Harolds cross is the ideal area if you are young and childfree but when you have a baby your priorities change, being near family, parks, a playground become so important. That said she seems to really enjoy urban living. Curious to see what she buys next!!

Reactions: 4
House desperately needs curtains, rugs and some bookshelves. I'd love to be able to afford a house like that though! I'm surprised they are selling so quickly, especially after all the effort she put in,which seemed personal rather than a profit making exercise. Buying and moving twice within 2 years sounds like an absolute nightmare. I guess maybe it's location. Harolds cross is the ideal area if you are young and childfree but when you have a baby your priorities change, being near family, parks, a playground become so important. That said she seems to really enjoy urban living. Curious to see what she buys next!!
Harolds Cross has a small park with a playground - The house is on the main road though. I think the decor will put a lot of people off the house unfortunately, definitely looks very cold and sparse in the pictures.

Harolds Cross has a small park with a playground - The house is on the main road though. I think the decor will put a lot of people off the house unfortunately, definitely looks very cold and sparse in the pictures.
It's barely a park though, you could probably walk around it in 5 minutes! That said, if I could afford a big house in Harold's cross I would happily live their with my child :-D
I don't think decor would put anyone off. Take away the furniture and it's actually pretty neutral.

Chupi's International Women's Day post makes zero sense.. "...to my daughter who fights for her generations". She must be some child prodigy to be fighting for her generation at the age of 9 months.

This is the sort of things that she comes out with that make Chupi so unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chupi's International Women's Day post makes zero sense.. "...to my daughter who fights for her generations". She must be some child prodigy to be fighting for her generation at the age of 9 months.

This is the sort of things that she comes out with that make Chupi so unbearable.
You’re right 😂😂
Her little baby is the cutest, such a photogenic child ❤❤❤

Those gold shoes drive me up the wall 🙈 she seems like a nice person, a bit cheesy and cringe sometimes but harmless! But her style really gets to me, I want to get her a decent pair of shoes and chop off all of her sequins 😂

Reactions: 8
Those gold shoes drive me up the wall 🙈 she seems like a nice person, a bit cheesy and cringe sometimes but harmless! But her style really gets to me, I want to get her a decent pair of shoes and chop off all of her sequins 😂
But aren't they so joyous? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They must absolutely stink as she wears them barefoot and she wears them ALL the time.

Reactions: 7
Had a look at the house on daft - it's not finished properly, you can see the base boards are in bits in places like the back kitchen, etc? Whoever buys it will have to put serious money into bringing it up to a good standard?

I thought she was selling her house, why would she get that barbecue installed? It looks crazy expensive to put into a house you'll be leaving soon.

I thought she was selling her house, why would she get that barbecue installed? It looks crazy expensive to put into a house you'll be leaving soon.
I don't think that's her garden? Just random pictures of pizza ovens as inspiration. I assumed they bought a normal standalone bbq.

Reactions: 3
My stories order has been messed up lately so missing loads of updates from people I used to watch all the time. Has Chupi mentioned anything about selling the house? Just saw her picture with Aya, the living room is bare and she mentioned the place being in chaos which I'm assuming is down to packing up? I just don't know how you could put so much work (and money!) into a doer upper and leave it after 2 years, or maybe even less??

My stories order has been messed up lately so missing loads of updates from people I used to watch all the time. Has Chupi mentioned anything about selling the house? Just saw her picture with Aya, the living room is bare and she mentioned the place being in chaos which I'm assuming is down to packing up? I just don't know how you could put so much work (and money!) into a doer upper and leave it after 2 years, or maybe even less??
I’m wondering the same thing about the house. I really like her gingham dress. Her baby is absolutely beautiful 😍😍😍

Reactions: 3