Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't they still be open to paying tax on any profit from selling as they haven't lived there > 5 years? V odd to be selling at all.

Wouldn't they still be open to paying tax on any profit from selling as they haven't lived there > 5 years? V odd to be selling at all.
Not when is your principal private residence. If it was an investment property yes.

Reactions: 1
Just had a good creep on her Instagram there to spot her house (which I did find in daft) but I came across this video of her saying "1 in 4 of the heirlooms bought are me to me"..... Like is that an heirloom? To me an heirloom is something with a great story behind it that's treasured. Imagine passing it on like "oh I just said treat yoself one YOLO and all that".... Cool story bruh
Just to narrow it down on Daft - is it terraced, detached or semi-D? 🙊

Edit: found it, semi-D

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Daft.ie driving me mad, even when I update the advanced search to Dublin City South, within 3km radius over 900 houses show up, including houses in Bray 🙄

I must be doing something wrong

Daft.ie driving me mad, even when I update the advanced search to Dublin City South, within 3km radius over 900 houses show up, including houses in Bray 🙄

I must be doing something wrong
Found it! It's a semi d. I searched Dublin South City, below 1 million and a house and it came up. I think you can search period house and it should come up also.

After having a good look and the location I'm still surprised she's moving - the place is huge and a great area - she defo wouldn't get anything that size in portobello for under 1.5 million Maybe she's moving out of Dublin?

Decoration is not for me though... Too cold and too pink.

Reactions: 6
I'd say it's freezing - the front door seems to open into the living room??

But I think they must be buying up! With all the recent hires at chupi too they're clearly not short of some serious €?

Reactions: 2
Found it! It's a semi d. I searched Dublin South City, below 1 million and a house and it came up. I think you can search period house and it should come up also.

After having a good look and the location I'm still surprised she's moving - the place is huge and a great area - she defo wouldn't get anything that size in portobello for under 1.5 million Maybe she's moving out of Dublin?

Thanks ReraCiara

yes she defo has her own style and aesthetic, pink, gold and grey/charcoal themed! it’s pretty and feminine, wouldn’t be exactly my style, but she does have some nice pieces of furniture.

every piece of furniture and picture on the wall seems to have its own exact place in each room, so she has the trouble of recreating the look in the new house when she moves! 😬

Ah sure, good for them! 🏡

I'd say it's freezing - the front door seems to open into the living room??

But I think they must be buying up! With all the recent hires at chupi too they're clearly not short of some serious €?
I know nothing about her, but always got the impression that she has a good, shrewd head for business and definitely watches the pennies! That’s how she has it!

Reactions: 3
I don't mind the decor but I find it so strange that there's no curtains on any windows! It really must be freezing 🥶

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her PA will be remote so I’d imagine they’re planning on moving back to Wicklow, near her family.

Also surprised they are selling the house! Big house and I agree it looks very cold. Doesn’t seem homely at all. Wouldn’t be a house I’d buy if I’d that sort of money. Wonder where they are moving.

Reactions: 5
Per the property price register they bought it early 2019. If it sells for the asking price they will make around 150k profit on it