Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My stories order has been messed up lately so missing loads of updates from people I used to watch all the time. Has Chupi mentioned anything about selling the house? Just saw her picture with Aya, the living room is bare and she mentioned the place being in chaos which I'm assuming is down to packing up? I just don't know how you could put so much work (and money!) into a doer upper and leave it after 2 years, or maybe even less??
I asked in a Q&A but she didn’t answer!

Reactions: 1
God knows why she’s selling the house, probably joining a cult down in Wicklow
Lol!

Ahh in fairness she probably just wants a house with a bigger garden or a bit of land now that she has a child. Probably will be Wickla.

I think a lot of people have kind of reevaluated where they are living etc following CoVid and how close they are to their family. She might want to be closer to her mother and her husbands parents.

I think a lot of people have kind of reevaluated where they are living etc following CoVid and how close they are to their family. She might want to be closer to her mother and her husbands parents.
Doesn't her mother live nearby anyway? I feel like she said that before.

Well she's finally answered why they've moved and says it's so her mam could move in. Surely she could have moved into her old house? But maybe it's a place with an annex or guest house. I'm dying to see the new place anyway!

Well she's finally answered why they've moved and says it's so her mam could move in. Surely she could have moved into her old house? But maybe it's a place with an annex or guest house. I'm dying to see the new place anyway!
Jaysus it will be some mansion!!!

Me and a friend talked about this... Who would make such a huge purchase online??
I don't know?! I don't understand the popularity of the jewellery? It is insanely expensive. I once saw a comment of a nurse who said she was having to treat herself to a ring.....nurses have notoriously low salaries...why on earth would you blow so much money on a ring?! You could go on an amazing trip for that money. It's crazy how materialistic people are. Even if I was loaded I'd never buy one. It's crazy how people fall so hard for the manipulative marketing also.

Reactions: 3
I don't know?! I don't understand the popularity of the jewellery? It is insanely expensive. I once saw a comment of a nurse who said she was having to treat herself to a ring.....nurses have notoriously low salaries...why on earth would you blow so much money on a ring?! You could go on an amazing trip for that money. It's crazy how materialistic people are. Even if I was loaded I'd never buy one. It's crazy how people fall so hard for the manipulative marketing also.
Everyone is entitled to spend their money as they see fit. If some one on "notoriously low" salary saves up for something they really want, good for them, i hope they enjoy it loads!

I totally get that you dont value her stuff, i wouldnt either, but i have things that others would consider 'mad money' and i adore them! Each to their own!

Reactions: 13
Nurses actually make quite a lot of money due to the amount of overtime they do. A lot of nurses are coming out with €50-70k a year, obviously not good that they have to work ridiculous amounts of overtime to get this but still.

They are beautiful rings, but I think they are a bit on the expensive side. I can see why someone might like to treat themselves to one though. Why not

I don't have any of the rings but I have a fee of the gold plated necklaces and the gold rubbed off them so easily. Not worth the money at all

• Wow