Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did and that's probably why. You can get it re-dipped once for free and after that you have to pay.

Reactions: 1
Everyone is entitled to spend their money as they see fit. If some one on "notoriously low" salary saves up for something they really want, good for them, i hope they enjoy it loads!

I totally get that you dont value her stuff, i wouldnt either, but i have things that others would consider 'mad money' and i adore them! Each to their own!

I guess I am just super unmaterialistic! I don't buy much 'stuff' as such, especially not crazy expensive jewellery. I bought no clothes that past 15 months or so. I'm even anti-engagement ring, ha! I am just super perplexed that such a huge market exists for it.......

I don't know?! I don't understand the popularity of the jewellery? It is insanely expensive. I once saw a comment of a nurse who said she was having to treat herself to a ring.....nurses have notoriously low salaries...why on earth would you blow so much money on a ring?! You could go on an amazing trip for that money. It's crazy how materialistic people are. Even if I was loaded I'd never buy one. It's crazy how people fall so hard for the manipulative marketing also.
People spend money on things like those rings because they will have them forever - unlike the holiday you mentioned!

Is this new house just a holiday home that they bought recently? I know she said that they haven't bought their proper home yet. Anyone know where this house is? The location is unreal.

People spend money on things like those rings because they will have them forever - unlike the holiday you mentioned!

Is this new house just a holiday home that they bought recently? I know she said that they haven't bought their proper home yet. Anyone know where this house is? The location is unreal.
im pretty sure she said they’re just renting it

The new collection is GORGEOUS but cheapest thing is a pair of earrings for €400 going up to 14k(!!) for an engagement ring who would pay that for her stuff? She's degi increased the prices since i first started following her.

Also, in she if her posts she comes across as so out if touch - people have lost their jobs and have had a hard time and she's banging in. I know she's trying to come across inspirational but it's not happening

Reactions: 5
Her engagement rings have been going up and up and up I’ve noticed that! Even the lab grown stuff has majorly increased in price.

Reactions: 6
Her jewellery is beautiful, but who can afford those mad prices 🤭
Certainly not my partner AND IT’S FINE IT’S NOT AN ISSUE I DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT OR SPEAK ABOUT IT OR GO ON THE WEBSITE ONCE A MONTH OR TAG HIM IN INSTAGRAM POSTS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her engagement rings have been going up and up and up I’ve noticed that! Even the lab grown stuff has majorly increased in price.
The 14k ring is with lab grown diamonds! And the carat total is pretty low for the price tag so you, are defo paying for her name and branding!

Reactions: 5
I got one of her rings about 5 years ago and it was around €160, it wasn't an engagement ring obviously but prices for small earrings started at about €80/90 then, the most expensive items were about €2,000.

Reactions: 2
I actually don't like a lot of the new collection. I did like some of her older stuff but its gone now and I'm still not engaged so looks like I will going elsewhere 😅😂

I do like the new earrings but just couldn't justify the price! She has alienated a lot of customers now that everything has to be solid gold and 💲💲💲

The increase in prices is mad as I wouldn't particularly consider her stuff to be high end? Obv the move they're going towards and best of luck. I think some of the bits are just too "trendy" to justify the high price tag with the risk it'll look a bit naff after 5+ years!

Reactions: 4
I think that the high end stuff is targeted more at Americans who want to buy Irish things. I remember her going to New York for a big meeting and saying they were going to be opening a concession or a shop there pre-pandemic, which I think we can assume is happening still because they’re always advertising for people to join the business, so I think she’s advertising to rich Irish-Americans rather than homegrown customers. Hopefully anyways, I don’t know anyone who would or could spend that amount on jewellery. My sister has one of their necklaces and it is really nice but I choked at the price of it.

I don’t mind her so much but when I saw that she’s away for a few days I was like… you literally moved into a grand country home that looks a lot like a hotel and live there full time, why do you need to be away? I wish I had that lifestyle!

Reactions: 3
If you want a sustainable ring from the Powerscourt Centre there are tons of lovely antique shops. No one needs to spend €14k on an engagement ring.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you want a sustainable ring from the Powerscourt Centre there are tons of lovely antique shops. No one needs to spend €14k on an engagement ring.
If you have 14k for a ring you could probably get your own ring designed with larger carats or if you desperately want a label go to Tiffany's or another high end jeweller.

Also I wonder if rich Americans are her demographic now who in their right mind would drop thst kind of money on a ring they can't even see?!

Reactions: 4
If she can break into a higher end market fair play but the whole brand and look of the jewelry has always struck me as something you'd buy in Powerscourt shopping centre for 500-1000. Even the wedding rings don't really look expensive, it all looks and feels a bit costumey. I wouldn't be one for splashing out on jewelry at all but I can appreciate the look of good stuff.

Reactions: 6